Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Someone give me a reason not to drop Artifice.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Someone give me a reason not to drop Artifice.

Serbegorn
04.18.2012 , 03:27 AM | #21
Any one know which missions in Treasure Hunting have a chance to return schematics? Preferably color crystals?

P.S. While I'd prefer something that I could actually use on my characters I'd be perfectly happy with something that I could just make money on. As it is I could drop something and pick bio-analysis up again, which i know makes good money.

scorpinot
04.18.2012 , 03:30 AM | #22
You can RE the 200 daily com relics to learn the schematic and crit craft them, then sell the uncritted ones for a few mil and the crited ones for 4million+. Or use them for yourself and have the best relic possible.

^Assuming the crafted ones are BoE. The crafted black hole implants are BoE so I'm assuming it's the same for the daily relics. I saw a dev post about how they would be re-able, but I don't know if they will be BoE or BoP when you craft them. Confirmation on this would be great.

Serbegorn
04.18.2012 , 05:54 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by scorpinot View Post
You can RE the 200 daily com relics to learn the schematic and crit craft them, then sell the uncritted ones for a few mil and the crited ones for 4million+. Or use them for yourself and have the best relic possible.

^Assuming the crafted ones are BoE. The crafted black hole implants are BoE so I'm assuming it's the same for the daily relics. I saw a dev post about how they would be re-able, but I don't know if they will be BoE or BoP when you craft them. Confirmation on this would be great.
Hmmmmmmmm

JMCH
04.18.2012 , 05:58 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Serbegorn View Post
Hmmmmmmmm
You're supposed to be able to do the same with high-end enhancements/hilts, but...

Dawginole
04.19.2012 , 11:33 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by JMCH View Post
Fairly required by just about all players for the Love Parade day, for sure.
You're fooling yourself if you think people won't want the rarest crystal in the game because it is light red. You're also not considering the pleasure one will receive when they faceroll someone with their pink lightsaber.
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

Kil-Gorbane
04.19.2012 , 11:59 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by scorpinot View Post

With Patch 1.2 we have discovered that being able to RE does not mean learn a schematic from. Has anyone verified this posters claim? Can you actually RE the new 200-daily relics and learn the schematics?

scorpinot
04.25.2012 , 07:12 AM | #27
Anyone with artifice can verify it. All they have to do is have one of the daily com relics, hit reverse engineer, hover over the relic and if it says 10% or 20% it's learnable.

Rhaphael
04.25.2012 , 07:41 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kil-Gorbane View Post
With Patch 1.2 we have discovered that being able to RE does not mean learn a schematic from. Has anyone verified this posters claim? Can you actually RE the new 200-daily relics and learn the schematics?
Don't have a screenshot, but I saw one for sale on the GTN and it had the "made by xxx" tag, so it was crafted. This means that you can indeed RE it to learn the schematic.

Jae_Kazai
04.25.2012 , 09:07 AM | #29
I can confirm this, i've successfully RE'd the healer Campaign Relic and the one you craft will be BoE

RichyYoung
04.25.2012 , 10:12 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by DefenderLINN View Post
Critted elegant LS - 350k. Hawkye crystal - 150k.
ahahaha id love to be on your server..

LS - 60k crystal 60k and droping fast...

And really is that it for end game artifice... lol you can see why op wants to drop it.