Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alignment Points

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bloodstealer
04.17.2012 , 07:38 PM | #1
Been noticing on my Jeidi Consular (Swallow) that my Lightside Points just never go beyond 5750 (Light III) no matter how many alignment based conversations I take Light points on.... Is this a known issue or a limitation... if this is a bug, then hopefully you have quest logs for every toon, which can be looked at and the Light Side points re-added.. if not then remove item restrictions etc cos their usuage constraints become unachievable...
The Chaotic Misfits Guild.
Death or Glory - It's all just a game to me!

Referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/Mf4BzX

Bloodstealer
04.18.2012 , 01:19 PM | #2
Guess from the lack of a response from CS.. this issue is not worthy of attention even though its an in game feature that I am no longer able to utilise .. meehhhh
The Chaotic Misfits Guild.
Death or Glory - It's all just a game to me!

Referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/Mf4BzX

jimiwarrior
05.01.2012 , 11:04 PM | #3
having same issue with bounty hunter my dark side point are 9300 and light side are 2600 LeveL III dark side

Rogue_Dodger
05.17.2012 , 05:12 AM | #4
I have the same issue on my Smuggler, and now I've noticed it on my Jedi also.

The CS ticket I submitted came back with nothing but "watch out for patches", but with it not being listed in known issues, how's it ever going to get fixed?

Cerimon
05.17.2012 , 05:21 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Please note that alignment points are not applied until the completion of a mission which may be quite lengthy.

Please also note that the maximum alignment for either side is 10,000 and if more points are accrued on that side then the other side will be decreased by the appropriate amount.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Saeto
05.29.2012 , 04:48 PM | #6
Obviously Bioware CS doesn't understand that we ARE completing the missions, and are UNDER 10000 alignment. I noticed this over the weekend and got a response from their customer service saying that it's working as intended. Do they have gravel between their ears...?

KidRaid
05.30.2012 , 11:07 AM | #7
I am also having this issue.

If you search through the thread you will see that it has been reported a long time ago and yet still not solved

And just to be clear I did make sure that it did not move by noting my alignement point before and after completion of a black talon. It did not move .
Quote: Originally Posted by Elyree View Post
Basic tenet of economics: Something is worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. Not more, not less.