Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

Malles
04.17.2012 , 04:14 PM | #1
Let's theorize how Skywalker's Padawan meets her untimely end. It's bound to happen, either through Order 66 or some random event that LucasArts decides will help drive Anakin further towards the dark side ("BECAUSE GET IT HE'S A TRAGIC HERO ALOLZ." - George Lucas).

I say they'll kill her off in yet another retcon of the Separatist attack on Coruscant. Maybe General Grievous tears her apart as she tries to protect Palpatine.
I used simple happy language words to help you understand.
Why yes, I have been a proud SWTOR Community member since August 2011. Why, wanna fight about it?

Captain_Zone
04.17.2012 , 04:18 PM | #2
I'd put my credits on a young Fett hunting her down.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

DeutschGamer
04.17.2012 , 04:29 PM | #3
She's too well loved by the kids, I bet she's another one of the Jedi that will "go into hiding" until the rebels come along.

Temeluchus
04.17.2012 , 04:34 PM | #4
This belongs in the Star Wars Discussion forum as Ashoka has nothing to do with TOR's story or lore.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

afedyuki
04.17.2012 , 04:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
This belongs in the Star Wars Discussion forum as Ashoka has nothing to do with TOR's story or lore.
Well I dunno Ashara kinda reminds me of her.

DeutschGamer
04.17.2012 , 04:49 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by afedyuki View Post
You humans are all racist, Togruta don't look the same!

Toonimator
04.17.2012 , 04:53 PM | #7
I think she'll survive, possibly thanks to Rex, and go into hiding. Then she'll be brought back as one of the main characters of the Star Wars Live Action series which has been indefinitely shelved and will hopefully get reworked into another CG series to follow TCW (with a requisite time-skip to put it right in the middle of the Dark Times).

Or she'll just survive. She's not a Knight, and likely won't be by series' end (she'll still be 15/16 when the show ends; Anakin getting knighted at 19 was unusual enough, they probably won't knight a 16-year-old Ahsoka) and as we saw in AOTC a Jedi Padawan is NOT considered a Jedi by some people--like Padme--so if she goes into hiding, and survives into and beyond the OT, she probably wouldn't count as "a Jedi" in Yoda's view. Especially if she turns her back on her training and basically 'quits' being a Jedi-in-training. Yoda's statement to Luke about Luke being the "last of the Jedi" is wide open to Obi-Wan's "certain point of view"... Ahsoka and hundreds more could easily have survived, so long as they quit or give up being Jedi. The EU's already given us several, and a perfectly valid justification for Palpatine to NOT have Vader go hunt down the remnants. The Order itself was broken, that's all that really mattered. The spirit of the Jedi was shattered. Only Yoda & Obi-Wan had a plan and special knowledge unavailable to others, to allow them to remain Jedi-in-exile so they could train one or both of the Skywalker kids when the Force told them it was time. THEY stayed true to the Jedi path, while rethinking all the mistakes that were made in the Order.

As such, Ahsoka surviving is entirely possible. She's not needed to push Anakin toward the dark side. The series has been showing that a lot better than the films, too, as well as showing us the hero we always thought he was supposed to be, rather than the whiny, angry emo guy the movies gave us.

erei
04.17.2012 , 04:57 PM | #8
She'll go into hiding with Jar Jar Binks.
Something worst than death.

Shadyne
04.17.2012 , 05:00 PM | #9
She will be in the temple giving some practical training to the younglings, when Anakin shows up and goes all stabby stabby.

Captain_Zone
04.17.2012 , 05:13 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by afedyuki View Post
Ashara is hotter.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.