Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfers Now Available for Asia Pacific Territories

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Character Transfers Now Available for Asia Pacific Territories
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

04.18.2012 , 09:07 AM | #731
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
Hey everyone, we've had some teething problems with this page earlier today but we're now seeing transfers being accepted within the system.

For those of you having issues, we apologize and we're working to get you fixed as soon as possible. We'd like to get some information from those of you with issues to help diagnose and fix things, but before that, please ensure you've cleared your browser cache, removed cookies, and tried logging into the site and checking the page on a different browser. If after those steps you're still experiencing problems, then please post in this thread with the following information:

- The originating server which you want to transfer a character from
- The name of a character on that server
- Your specific issues with the form - buttons not available, dropdowns not working, etc

Please note - we're only asking for this information to help us diagnose the issue. You will still be able to transfer other characters from other servers via this form when we resolve the issues we're seeing.
Original Server : Darth Sion
Character name : Ryzar
Destination server : Dalborra

04.18.2012 , 09:20 AM | #732
Good morning from Austin, everyone. We've got good news and not-so-good news.

The good news is the web and database teams have been working closely together to figure out the issues we've seen overnight, and they've been successful. Your reports have helped them run down and diagnose the key issue that was affecting this process, and they are now working on resolving this.

The not-so-good news is that between some fast development, testing and deployment, the solution won't be online until a little later today (Austin time). When that happens the form should start working for all.

For now, there's no more need to give us your server or character details. Thank you to everyone who did so. We'll give you an update later on today as the solution is rolled out. Once again, apologies for the delay and inconvenience, but we're working hard to resolve the situation.

04.18.2012 , 09:25 AM | #733
Quote: Originally Posted by danpen View Post
Can you tell me why that is then mate.
Forms as is the form at the bottom of the transfer page. Not a typo.

04.18.2012 , 09:29 AM | #734
- Frostclaw
- Minato, Goddess
- Dropdowns not working, basically my characters are not on the transfer request list

04.18.2012 , 09:31 AM | #735
ty for the update Stephen
I was Cheat of Dalborra Legacy Lockmeup
Cheating Sweetroll's
HATRED The Ex-Dalborran Elitists

04.18.2012 , 09:32 AM | #736
oops sorry for the post, only just saw that there is no need to post my character details anymore

04.18.2012 , 09:35 AM | #737
Thank you for the update, appreciate it..... looking forward to the move.

04.18.2012 , 09:35 AM | #738
Original Server : The Swiftsure
Character name : Wayno
Destination server : Master Dar'Nala

I really want to move all my chars on both server i played on to the aussie pvp.

missing all my server/chars name stuff like that.

04.18.2012 , 09:53 AM | #739
When will transfers work. really want to transfer my character off wound in the force as the server is dead.

04.18.2012 , 09:57 AM | #740
I need to read previous posts before posting in future -_-