Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfers Now Available for Asia Pacific Territories

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Character Transfers Now Available for Asia Pacific Territories
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kapryiath
04.17.2012 , 05:03 PM | #11
yeah isn't working for me either, and i defo got the email saying i was eligible , come on bio ware stoop getting my hopes up and crushing them down

Animaniac
04.17.2012 , 05:05 PM | #12
You might need to reload the Character Transfer page a few times to get to it. However, but the form button doesn't work, and it doesn't show any character eligible - even though i have a few that should be and my account is prepaid for the next few months.

I'm a sad panda
No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Cortic
04.17.2012 , 05:07 PM | #13
Same issue here. I've just opened an in-game ticket for it. Hopefully this is fixed asap I wanna start playing my commando again in beautiful sub-20 ms.

Ungoth
04.17.2012 , 05:09 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Turiya View Post
Same, it's busted

There won't be notification advising a better timeframe than "sometime within a 7 day period"?

Edit: I created a "dummy" character on Dalborra server to make sure I got my name, which I'll need to delete prior to the transfer happening. The above would help with this, I'd hate to delete the dummy, then have the transfer happen a week later and still lose the character name...
Huh?

Just transfer your guy. I am sure you can delete your dummy toon after you transfer. Just delete him right before you log in as your transferred one and put the held name in then
Quote: Originally Posted by Kolreth View Post
We [RedZoners] will pick an unofficial server and give it the longest queues in MMO history.

StephenReid
04.17.2012 , 05:09 PM | #15
Hey everyone, we've had some teething problems with this page earlier today but we're now seeing transfers being accepted within the system.

EDITED 4/20: The form is now working correctly. If you have any issues, please contact Customer Service.

Joaby
04.17.2012 , 05:17 PM | #16
Hi Stephen,

I tried the page on different browsers AND different computers to no avail. I took a screenshot of what the transfer request page looks like for me here

http://www.gamearena.com.au/res/2007...sapacjoaby.jpg

which I think demonstrates the problem at hand. I'm trying to transfer from Nadd's Sarcophagus, character name Joaby.

RoguexA
04.17.2012 , 05:17 PM | #17
Basically the same issue as Joaby.

- Ajunta Pall
- Arrakar
Pippa
Sazh
Sharria

- Unable to see where the form is, not sure that there is even a link for it.
- Cannot see any characters (If there are meant to be) down the bottom.
- Request Transfers button is greyed out, which I'm taking is meant to be until you select a character to transfer.

Hoofprint
04.17.2012 , 05:19 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post

- The originating server which you want to transfer a character from
- The name of a character on that server
- Your specific issues with the form - buttons not available, dropdowns not working, etc
The swiftsure
Hoofprint

all drop down menu's on the page are not showing. all cookies, history has been cleared, tried re-logging into the account management, tried with 3 different browsers IE, Firefox and chrome

njsfifty
04.17.2012 , 05:20 PM | #19
The Harbinger (PVE)
none of my chars on either account are there (mojune,myrth, valki etc)
tried safari and chrome.

BEHUB
04.17.2012 , 05:21 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Joaby View Post
Hi Stephen,

I tried the page on different browsers AND different computers to no avail. I took a screenshot of what the transfer request page looks like for me here

http://www.gamearena.com.au/res/2007...sapacjoaby.jpg

which I think demonstrates the problem at hand. I'm trying to transfer from Nadd's Sarcophagus, character name Joaby.
I have this same blank form.

Characters are on Swiftsure and Harbringer. Nothing is showing up on the site and the button does nothing.