Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Attention Citizens: The Rakghoul Plague Outbreak

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Attention Citizens: The Rakghoul Plague Outbreak
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FastActin's Avatar


FastActin
10.08.2013 , 05:04 PM | #511
I was talking to some folks about this event that happened in "days gone by". I miss it, actually. Infection parties...dancing at Carrick...good times. Bring the event back!!

Roalmo's Avatar


Roalmo
10.08.2013 , 05:13 PM | #512
Quote: Originally Posted by FastActin View Post
I was talking to some folks about this event that happened in "days gone by". I miss it, actually. Infection parties...dancing at Carrick...good times. Bring the event back!!
Chuckle. they won't cause the PVEers loved it. They seem to have bought into the "PVPERs make the game" opinions.

Sigh the death knell of any MMO.... when the small minority gets the attention of the devs. See WAR for a prime example.

Magnusheart's Avatar


Magnusheart
10.08.2013 , 05:21 PM | #513
Quote: Originally Posted by FastActin View Post
I was talking to some folks about this event that happened in "days gone by". I miss it, actually. Infection parties...dancing at Carrick...good times. Bring the event back!!

Yay a necro...


And it is coming back, they said so, they have added new tech like the rep system and are reintroducing it at a yet to be disclosed date.

and yes, its spread to new worlds.

aeterno's Avatar


aeterno
10.08.2013 , 05:25 PM | #514
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
Chuckle. they won't cause the PVEers loved it. They seem to have bought into the "PVPERs make the game" opinions.

Sigh the death knell of any MMO.... when the small minority gets the attention of the devs. See WAR for a prime example.
what is this I dont even.jpg

Nickious's Avatar


Nickious
10.08.2013 , 05:27 PM | #515
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Yay a necro...


And it is coming back, they said so, they have added new tech like the rep system and are reintroducing it at a yet to be disclosed date.

and yes, its spread to new worlds.
It outta come back during Halloween. Would seem appropriate.

Nickious's Avatar


Nickious
10.08.2013 , 05:28 PM | #516
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
Chuckle. they won't cause the PVEers loved it. They seem to have bought into the "PVPERs make the game" opinions.

Sigh the death knell of any MMO.... when the small minority gets the attention of the devs. See WAR for a prime example.
I'm sure SithEBM and Mr. Jurgens would be laugh there asses off about how ludicrous this comment is.

Fantazm's Avatar


Fantazm
10.08.2013 , 05:31 PM | #518
It was good fun.

Virtualist's Avatar


Virtualist
11.02.2014 , 10:32 AM | #519
As a returning founder after being gone for a couple of years I started a new toon and at level 10 traveled to a station where I afk'd and died from this thing I never new existed at my cargo hold.

My first impression was this is pure and simple BULLShut dieing at a safe zone at a cargo hold.

I still think that probably always will. I wondered what I had missed leaving only a few months after launch now I wonder why in hell I bothered to come back and look.

ToMyMa's Avatar


ToMyMa
11.02.2014 , 12:24 PM | #520
Quote: Originally Posted by Virtualist View Post
As a returning founder after being gone for a couple of years I started a new toon and at level 10 traveled to a station where I afk'd and died from this thing I never new existed at my cargo hold.

My first impression was this is pure and simple BULLShut dieing at a safe zone at a cargo hold.

I still think that probably always will. I wondered what I had missed leaving only a few months after launch now I wonder why in hell I bothered to come back and look.
...

Ever heard of the term 'necroing'? Because that's what you just did - and few people appreciate that.