Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Attention Citizens: The Rakghoul Plague Outbreak

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Attention Citizens: The Rakghoul Plague Outbreak
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

danpen
04.17.2012 , 02:37 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawginole View Post
He's saying infected are AFK'ing at the spots where players zone into fleet so that they also become infected.

So will the come on rebuilt fleet and sith fleet
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

Nitrosnwbrdr
04.17.2012 , 02:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jauhar View Post
Great another week of avoiding Fleet.
Cannot log in an alt without getting grieved.
It's not that hard, the death you do eventually receive doesn't cause you to lose durability. If you want the amenities of Fleet go to your home planet. Coruscant for Republic players and I think Dromand Kass is Imps. Also if you get infected and want to remove it right away. Just run over to the railing on your fleet and jump. As soon as you hit you lose the debuff and you also don't take durability damage.

Girltank
04.17.2012 , 02:45 PM | #13
lol don't go to tatooine, like that's not gonna make us go! you guys are pro

love it

Jestunhi
04.17.2012 , 02:52 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jauhar View Post
Great another week of avoiding Fleet.
Cannot log in an alt without getting grieved.
1. Mail alt 2000 credits
2. Buy vaccine on alt
3. Be immune for 6 hours of ingame time
Quote: Originally Posted by AlyxDinas View Post
Jestunhi's responses might be just about the the most asinine and pigheaded responses I've ever read on a forum.

Drudenfusz
04.17.2012 , 02:55 PM | #15
Nice to know how long we have time for this, and I hope that we will see thereafter a new event, maybe one that punish the faction on each server that had the most dying from this disease.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Saltybill
04.17.2012 , 03:01 PM | #16
just an FYI to the devs... many people are a day behind with the new quests... so like today (tues) I can't get the new hybrid strain and yesterday I couldn't get the passenger list quest... so there will be a point where you wont be able get a complete set of gear for some latecomers. >(
Visit my sites for FREE webcomics!
Coffin Comics - Gaming & Geeking comics including wowcraft and yes, Star Wars! Also has game reviews and "Tooned News" articles. Updates Mon, Wed, Fri!!

danpen
04.17.2012 , 03:01 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
Nice to know how long we have time for this, and I hope that we will see thereafter a new event, maybe one that punish the faction on each server that had the most dying from this disease.
That would be good .
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

Nurien
04.17.2012 , 03:06 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Saltybill View Post
just an FYI to the devs... many people are a day behind with the new quests... so like today (tues) I can't get the new hybrid strain and yesterday I couldn't get the passenger list quest... so there will be a point where you wont be able get a complete set of gear for some latecomers. >(
I have no inside info, but since an armor set is usually 5 pieces, and the event runs another 7 days, I'd expect there will be time to get caught up.

I'd hope so, at any rate.

danpen
04.17.2012 , 03:08 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Nurien View Post
I have no inside info, but since an armor set is usually 5 pieces, and the event runs another 7 days, I'd expect there will be time to get caught up.

I'd hope so, at any rate.
Caugh up by what.

Gazzaho
04.17.2012 , 03:18 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Saltybill View Post
I couldn't pick up the pod mission yesterday, the one at the crash site that leads to upper Jutland, it was like my mission log was full. Today I got a mission for scanning and killing Jawas and I'm damned if I know how I picked it up, as for the passenger list mission, I never knew it existed.

My biggest complaint about the event was the armor was all light, as if there isn't enough light or willpower gear in the game, every other drop is willpower related.