Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there a customer service for unworking customer service?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Is there a customer service for unworking customer service?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Onyx
04.17.2012 , 03:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Carallion View Post
The thing is i explained on my mail that i already tried the password reset, hence bad customer service, since it seems they don't teach their employees to READ
Forgive me, but in the very thorough response from them was the information you needed:

Quote:
If you are unable to reset your password using the link above, our Account and Billing Customer Service team can do so for you. This service is only available through our telephone support. You can contact our Customer Service team toll-free over the phone by calling the numbers listed below:

USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)
(Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)

Please note: Calls made from landlines are toll-free, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to charges from your provider.
Just because an answer may include things you have already tried doesn't mean it is a bad answer. Sometimes when we think we are being clear on explaining things, we aren't always. For example, did you provide the exact link you used to try and reset your password in your explanation or did you just say you'd already tried resetting the password and it didn't work? There is indeed a difference.

Anyway, even if you don't think they can read, they'd already provided the solution to you.
Star Wars fan for life
C C X X:
1st Special Forces Group
S . A . N . C . T . U . M . . . O . F . . . T . H . E . . . E . X . A . L . T . E . D
SWG: 2003 thru 12.15.2011 . . . . . Kettemoor ~ Starsider

Grooz
04.17.2012 , 03:52 PM | #12
I have seen/heard overwhelmingly positive responses about the quality of phone support, and overwhelmingly negative feedback regardding email support. I don't know where you got the idea that email support is better...

Awnay
04.17.2012 , 05:00 PM | #13
ah hahahaha good one..

Carallion
04.18.2012 , 06:28 AM | #14
Quote:
Greetings Carallion,

Thank you for reporting your issue. Would you please be able to try the following:
Open up your launcher
Clear all the fields of data
Untick the remember checkbox
Restart the launcher, and then see if you can log in.

Once you've tried this please come back to this thread to report your progress so we can investigate further if needed.

Thank You.
I called customer service and after about 30 minutes of trying stuff with the operator, we used this option, it actually works. So if anyone has the same problem follow the instructions, and call CS only if that does not resolve the problem.