Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy patch, lol ok

Lucerin
04.17.2012 , 12:29 PM | #1
50% of the legacy unlocks aren't available until 1.3

The unlocks that are available in the LEGACY patch seem to be nothing more then
-New reasons to never leave your ship
-Oh cool, if i max a blue guy I can make a blue guy on the republic (too bad the zabrak customization is still imba between the factions)
-Unarmed abilities and ZOMG FORCE LIGHTNING ON MY BOUNTY HUNTER
-A "Coming soon" tab filled with all the unlocks that actually seem worth my time, like a minor fix to the no dual-spec option. (respec anywhere)

Tons of other new content..
-Removed a bunch of flavor items, adding elitism just for the sake of status symbols.
-A new battleground, too bad we still can't pick what we want to queue for
-Voidstar is still broken/imba

davidpop
04.17.2012 , 12:45 PM | #2
You forgot the really cool family tree, where you can line your chars up in a line

JWagner
04.17.2012 , 12:45 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by davidpop View Post
You forgot the really cool family tree, where you can line your chars up in a line
Which, in and of itself, is far too restrictive for the purposes of alot of our trees...

I mean, short of children, we can only have two connections?
I cannot have an ally, a rival, and sibling?!?
My ally cannot be an ally to my rival?
My ally cannot be my sibling's daughter?

It's far too restrictive... I don't even want to put it together
█||||||||()█≡(█████The Ebon Hawk (RP)█████►
Drayson Jedi Guardian | Dinaya Jedi Shadow | | Ree'ki Gunslinger
Dray Sith Marauder | Dinaya Sith Sorcerer | Dalina Powertech | Si'her'ka Operative

Holinyx
04.17.2012 , 12:53 PM | #4
you are absolutely right. absolutely EVERYTHING for the future of this game should be available right now.

EVERYTHING.

i guess with WoW first big update, absolutely everything was made available also. so....WoW never had any new content past their very first patch, because it was allllll included in day 1 patch.

i'm sorry but i'm tired of seeing this thread. every 5 minutes.
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

Averran
04.17.2012 , 01:11 PM | #5
Hello all,

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With all that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!