Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Crux> 4/4 HM Cleared

Krewel
04.19.2012 , 06:48 AM | #41
And why couldn't SWTOR copy WoW's three-difficulty system? The difference between normal, hardmode and nightmare is only in raw numbers (they promise different mechanics for EC NiM) and if you haven't noticed, the devs keep praising WoW and how it raised standards of the industry.

Would still like to see pugs downing Kephess on story mode.

Carbonated
04.19.2012 , 08:16 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Krewel View Post
And why couldn't SWTOR copy WoW's three-difficulty system? The difference between normal, hardmode and nightmare is only in raw numbers (they promise different mechanics for EC NiM) and if you haven't noticed, the devs keep praising WoW and how it raised standards of the industry.

Would still like to see pugs downing Kephess on story mode.
I was more aiming at
Quote: Originally Posted by Eddizel View Post
WOW now has 3 levels of raiding, I think SWTOR is copying that formula and story mode will eventually be exactly like "looking for raid" if they get around to creating a cross server queue system. Asking for some new crazy level of difficulty going beyond stuff like WOW hard modes (which is their nightmare mode) seems a little extreme.

8 man denova hard modes being pugged up to kephess? Even I won't go that far, i don't see it, no way, not right now in their current form.
Where he said that Tor copied wow with its 3 tier system yet it didnt.
I used to be Part of the community But the aussie dollar is strong with this one.

Eddizel
04.19.2012 , 08:32 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Carbonated View Post
I was more aiming at

Where he said that Tor copied wow with its 3 tier system yet it didnt.
I said they will eventually. SWTOR still needs to develop a cross server system, but don't be surprised when you see it down the line.

Of course, like some people have mentioned, story mode denova is much harder then LFR WOW right now. I couldn't care less about either though, I am in it for the difficult modes.

Eddizel
04.19.2012 , 08:39 AM | #44
P.S. This thread got derailed from this 8 man guilds 4/4 epeen wave, but they aren't even 4/4 on the raid ranks sight.

Use the raid ranks sight! Get your credit.

www.swtor.raidranks.com

Talorra
04.19.2012 , 09:05 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Eddizel View Post
P.S. This thread got derailed from this 8 man guilds 4/4 epeen wave, but they aren't even 4/4 on the raid ranks sight.

Use the raid ranks sight! Get your credit.

www.swtor.raidranks.com
One more for Raidranks!
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter