Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bobo Fett Vs Batman

ReiKai
04.19.2012 , 07:42 PM | #101
Two other people have beaten Batman. Cassandra Cain and Azrael (who at some point would take over for Bats after he got his spine broken by Bane). Bat has upgraded since those days.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Aurbere
04.19.2012 , 07:55 PM | #102
Batman wins everytime. A much more fair fight would be Boba vs. Lex Luthor or Joker. Let's look at this objectively:

Batman has to deal with the Joker on a regular basis and having the control to continuously spare Joker and stick to his moral code. A leeser man would have killed Joker by now. Batman is also a vigilante wanted by Gotham Police and he has shown the ability to overcome incredibly impossible odds.

Boba Fett is a legendary bounty hunter with a quick wit to match his firepower. He has managed to get off of the radar and appear out of the blue when he sees fit. Although he has never completed the bounty on Han Solo.

Overall, while I agree that Boba Fett is an exceptional fighter, Batman wins and Boba Fett goes to jail.

*The above statements are based on my knowledge of the DCU and SWEU.

Wolfninjajedi
04.19.2012 , 08:00 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Batman wins everytime. A much more fair fight would be Boba vs. Lex Luthor or Joker. Let's look at this objectively:

Batman has to deal with the Joker on a regular basis and having the control to continuously spare Joker and stick to his moral code. A leeser man would have killed Joker by now. Batman is also a vigilante wanted by Gotham Police and he has shown the ability to overcome incredibly impossible odds.

Boba Fett is a legendary bounty hunter with a quick wit to match his firepower. He has managed to get off of the radar and appear out of the blue when he sees fit. Although he has never completed the bounty on Han Solo.

Overall, while I agree that Boba Fett is an exceptional fighter, Batman wins and Boba Fett goes to jail.

*The above statements are based on my knowledge of the DCU and SWEU.
Against the Joker now? Heh, the Joker is a more dangerous opponent because he is smart and at the same time very un-predictable in what he is going to do.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
04.19.2012 , 09:07 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Against the Joker now? Heh, the Joker is a more dangerous opponent because he is smart and at the same time very un-predictable in what he is going to do.
Joker's insane and diabolically clever. He's one of those villians you love and hate. Plus he's Mark Hamill
How would a fight between Joker and Boba go I wonder?

Captain_Zone
04.19.2012 , 09:21 PM | #105
Yes, Batman has lost a few times, but is also willing to sacrifice pretty much everything for victory, depending on the stakes. He threatened to blow up an entire planet once, if I remember correctly. It worked, too. Darkseid knew better than to test Batman's resolve. lol

Also with those battles he lost, he made it out alive, and came back stronger and smarter than before.

Same can be said of Fett. He's gotten knocked down a few times, and even "killed" once, but has come back stronger and smarter. So in the adaptability department, I'd say they're about equal. Both have learned from their losses and victories. Both use tons of gadgets and weapons. Both have superior endurance, strength, and skill. Fett may have the edge in firepower, but Batman has the edge in acrobatic ability and probably raw strength. They think a lot alike, in fact. Always sizing up their opponents and thinking on the fly once the fight starts. I could definitely see this fight going on for quite a while, and it's still a toss-up as to who would win.

Btw, HAN GOT LUCKY! But hey, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. And that's what Smuggler's are known for in Star Wars. Uncanny luck.

Batman is not Han Solo, of course. Which is why I say the battle really could go either way. That's all I got to say about that.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

BrandonSM
04.19.2012 , 09:25 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Joker's insane and diabolically clever. He's one of those villians you love and hate. Plus he's Mark Hamill
How would a fight between Joker and Boba go I wonder?
Joker. Hell, Superman couldn't go against the Joker. The Joker drove him on the edge of his sanity and nearly drove him insane.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Wolfninjajedi
04.19.2012 , 09:31 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Joker. Hell, Superman couldn't go against the Joker. The Joker drove him on the edge of his sanity and nearly drove him insane.
Plus his laugh is pretty much an insta win if your not Batman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb8fWUUXeKM

Captain_Zone
04.19.2012 , 09:36 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Plus his laugh is pretty much an insta win if your not Batman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb8fWUUXeKM
Hell, if Fett were to meet Joker, he'd probably just take one look at the green hair, rictus grin, insane eyes, and shoot him dead before Joker had a chance to react.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Wolfninjajedi
04.19.2012 , 09:38 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Hell, if Fett were to meet Joker, he'd probably just take one look at the green hair, rictus grin, insane eyes, and shoot him dead before Joker had a chance to react.
You be underestimating the Joker's laughter! It would make Boba go insane! AHAHAHAHA!

ReiKai
04.19.2012 , 09:59 PM | #110
Boba would pull his blaster...and have his helmet melted off by acid from Joker's flower. And as he's trying to rip the steaming, dissolving beskar helm away, Joker will hit'im with his patented Joker Gas, which will make Boba laugh so hard he dies.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?