Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Slicing - Sliced Tech Parts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Slicing - Sliced Tech Parts

Blazer
04.16.2012 , 03:51 PM | #1
What are sliced tech parts for? Seeing as that is the only thing I can get now I would like to know what I'm supossed to do with them or what they are for.

jrabomber
04.16.2012 , 04:08 PM | #2
They are used to make blue and purple augments.

Augments are now crafted, you get schematics by doing the tech parts missions from slicing. Armstech, Armormech, and Synthweaving make the augments now.

Taomist
04.16.2012 , 04:22 PM | #3
Ah, ok, I'll keep saving mine then. Have only found one augment recipe, and I thought 'Finally I can use these parts!' but they take normal scavenging materials. But if they're for the purple and blue ones, then I'll get to disenchanting!
Ven Zallow Refugee

Faolon
04.16.2012 , 04:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Taomist View Post
Ah, ok, I'll keep saving mine then. Have only found one augment recipe, and I thought 'Finally I can use these parts!' but they take normal scavenging materials. But if they're for the purple and blue ones, then I'll get to disenchanting!
Yeah, they are.
I wanted to see *** they were used for, so I bought an augment schematic in the GTN and made a bunch to RE. It was nice to have a use for those blue and purple tech parts.

Now, if only I got get some useful augment schematics.
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."

Blazer
04.16.2012 , 05:14 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by jrabomber View Post
They are used to make blue and purple augments.

Augments are now crafted, you get schematics by doing the tech parts missions from slicing. Armstech, Armormech, and Synthweaving make the augments now.
So only slicing missions get the schematics and no one else?

jrabomber
04.16.2012 , 05:24 PM | #6
Only slicing.

Treasure Hunting gets schematics for Artifice, Investigation for Armstech.

I only know of those three.