Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Artifice Rakata Relics

Darth_Rathus
04.24.2012 , 08:42 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Zakne View Post
OFC this work and it's only a luck, after my job I will post here a screen with augument. I'm Inquisitor and when I craft my "rare" items I only use Khem Val, ofc that will not helps but I crit with 1st craft.
I'm not questioning their existence, because I've seen people with them ingame.

I question if it's a bug that prevents Sith Juggernauts with Artifice to get a critical craft on the Artifice Rakata relics!

kenundrum
04.24.2012 , 09:01 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Rathus View Post
I'm not questioning their existence, because I've seen people with them ingame.

I question if it's a bug that prevents Sith Juggernauts with Artifice to get a critical craft on the Artifice Rakata relics!
That seems like a very specific bug. I am 100% positive that you can do it, as I have done it myself on a Jugg. You just sadly are unlucky.

Besides, in all honesty, just go grind dailies to get the new relics they offer for 200 comms. They are better in stats than the crafted w/ augment usually. I think mine is like +92 Endurance or something with a % proc on it. Even with my augmented relic, it doesn't real 92 of the stat.

Darth_Rathus
04.24.2012 , 09:16 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by kenundrum View Post
That seems like a very specific bug. I am 100% positive that you can do it, as I have done it myself on a Jugg. You just sadly are unlucky.

Besides, in all honesty, just go grind dailies to get the new relics they offer for 200 comms. They are better in stats than the crafted w/ augment usually. I think mine is like +92 Endurance or something with a % proc on it. Even with my augmented relic, it doesn't real 92 of the stat.
Rakata Relic of Boundless Ages (from Artifice) = 77 endurance

Campaign Rakata Relic of Boundless Ages (daily comms) = 84 endurance

Rakata Relic of Boundless Ages (from Artifice) with Might Augment = 18 strength 89 endurance

Not only are the permanent stats better, it's also the principle of the matter.

Zakne
04.24.2012 , 12:37 PM | #14
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/864...2042420333.jpg here's the screen , nope I think is not a bug, I have friend that is also artficer and crit this relic (he is jug)

Darth_Rathus
04.29.2012 , 02:00 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Zakne View Post
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/864...2042420333.jpg here's the screen , nope I think is not a bug, I have friend that is also artficer and crit this relic (he is jug)
Screenshot of the Juggernaut, please. Was it crafted AFTER 1.2?

Master_McBain
04.30.2012 , 01:59 AM | #16
I have only been able to crit craft 1 relic. I have tried to crit another at least 25 times. And I have failed. I even emailed BW and asked them if it's possible since 1.2 and they have yet to answer me. I'm beginning to think it's not possible.

Changedling
04.30.2012 , 02:24 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_McBain View Post
I have only been able to crit craft 1 relic. I have tried to crit another at least 25 times. And I have failed. I even emailed BW and asked them if it's possible since 1.2 and they have yet to answer me. I'm beginning to think it's not possible.
I've got a similar problem with biochem and crafting implants (As a sage)... Ridiculously low crit rate... To add insult to injury, the bloody legacy unlocked droid on my ship doesn't sell any augments with bonuses to this. 1mil credits down the drain...

-Quantum-
04.30.2012 , 02:59 AM | #18
Juggernaut here
I've critical crafted Relic, Lightsabre, bracers, belt, body, gloves, boots - almost all of this in several tries(almost in 1-3 tries per item)
I've sent to craft Vette, since she has 10000 affection and also romatic intention(wife), also my other companions with 10000 affection do critical crafts as well

Darth_Rathus
04.30.2012 , 09:03 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by -Quantum- View Post
Juggernaut here
I've critical crafted Relic, Lightsabre, bracers, belt, body, gloves, boots - almost all of this in several tries(almost in 1-3 tries per item)
I've sent to craft Vette, since she has 10000 affection and also romatic intention(wife), also my other companions with 10000 affection do critical crafts as well
Did you craft the relic AFTER 1.2?

I attempted 71 and 72 today. Still no *********** augment slot. WAI, BW?

konstan
05.03.2012 , 09:27 AM | #20
Juggernaut here as well. I critted braces before 1.2 I can't seem to crit the belt after the 1.2 update. I think it's broken. I filed a ticket and they gave a generic response and closed it. I am going to keep filing until they acknowledge a bug.

If this is indeed a bug, I suspect it only affects Rakata, or Purple, or Yellow difficulty.

Critting orange gear is not a problem, the crit chance appears to be right in the 20-25% range.

Critting Rakata, for me - definitely broken.
"Good relations with the wookies I have"