Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Artifice Rakata Relics

Darth_Rathus
04.16.2012 , 12:57 PM | #1
I've crafted a dozen Boundless Ages & Forbidden Secrets relics so far. Not one of these 24 attempts has yielded an augment slot.

None of my companions have Artifice critical (I'm a Juggernaut).

All of my companions have max affection, and I've rotated my attempts with them.

Am I doing something wrong, or do the RNG gods just hate me?

DarthCylo
04.16.2012 , 01:00 PM | #2
I managed to make one, so I know it's possible. Try using your companion with the highest affection - not sure if it helps or not for sure but it "seems" that way to me. Maybe I was just lucky.

Amalak
04.16.2012 , 01:01 PM | #3
I Crit my Critical Relic on Second try, then took 17 tries to get my Power one..... its just the fickle hand of the RNG...

Darth_Rathus
04.16.2012 , 02:55 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthCylo View Post
I managed to make one, so I know it's possible. Try using your companion with the highest affection - not sure if it helps or not for sure but it "seems" that way to me. Maybe I was just lucky.
Okay, I guess I'm just unlucky

Darth_Rathus
04.20.2012 , 07:48 PM | #5
Up to 20 of each, and still no augment slot. Random is random, but ***?

DarthDemens
04.20.2012 , 08:03 PM | #6
Yeah, the relics are hard, and are compounded by the fact that no companion (including the new ship droid upgrades) has a +Crit to Artifice.

That said, it is possible. Just hard.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions

EnvyIsme
04.21.2012 , 02:05 AM | #7
What a joke, I am on relic number 24 with no augment. If it was something that wasn't so expensive I wouldn't have such an issue, but damn. I Have used every mat I had, spent 2 million creds on mats, and still nothing. I want to break something... Things like this make me want to send this game back to bioware with a terd in it...

Darth_Rathus
04.24.2012 , 07:01 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EnvyIsme View Post
What a joke, I am on relic number 24 with no augment. If it was something that wasn't so expensive I wouldn't have such an issue, but damn. I Have used every mat I had, spent 2 million creds on mats, and still nothing. I want to break something... Things like this make me want to send this game back to bioware with a terd in it...
Oh it's a joke, alright... a sick #%^*ing joke.

I'm on relic augment attempt #50, and STILL don't have one.

NONE of the Juggernaut's companions have +artifice critical.

I've wasted almost 8 MILLION credits crafting these for my main, to no avail.

I even submitted a bug report, and received the bull#%^* response "working as intended".

Yea Bioware, crafting is REALLY #%^*ing fun !!!

Zakne
04.24.2012 , 07:53 AM | #9
OFC this work and it's only a luck, after my job I will post here a screen with augument. I'm Inquisitor and when I craft my "rare" items I only use Khem Val, ofc that will not helps but I crit with 1st craft.

Drewhat
04.24.2012 , 08:15 AM | #10
I wonder if there is a crit rate associated with WHERE you craft...