Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove the rakghoul plague now

-Slaughterhouse-
04.15.2012 , 05:07 PM | #1
I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.
" Seek Your Destiny "
Blastfield - Guildmaster of Dark Ops
The Harbinger Server - Sith - PVE
Join Us at: http://darkops.enjin.com

LexiCazam
04.16.2012 , 10:44 AM | #2
Because the previous thread has exceeded our normal threshold for thread length, we've started this new thread for the community to discuss this topic.

As always, we ask that the community keep the following things in mind when responding:
  1. No insults, name calling, or personal attacks
  2. Please stay on topic.
  3. Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.
  4. If someone violates the Rules of Conduct, please flag it instead of replying to it.
  5. Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trolling. If you believe someone is trolling, please use the Flag function to report their post.

Thank you!

Valkirus
04.16.2012 , 10:46 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by -Slaughterhouse- View Post
I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.
I support you OP.
Trust is something which is earned.

Skolops
04.16.2012 , 10:48 AM | #4
Another thread just went up on this as well. Like it or not, the numbers of people who hate this are steadily rising.

Lundli
04.16.2012 , 10:49 AM | #5
The whole discussion is inane tbh

Stugotz
04.16.2012 , 10:49 AM | #6
Yeah, it is annoying on fleet.

"Let me guess Ethics violation?
Bad people doing bad things and it made you sad?
Every day the same skrag, day in day out.. why me?"

Evangolis
04.16.2012 , 10:49 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Valkirus View Post
I support you OP.
I support your right to dislike it and to post that displeasure but thats where it ends.
Recruiting all classes.

Sarge_
04.16.2012 , 10:49 AM | #8
Pls, you are 2 of 3 names that i remember from the other thread, because you kept reposting your opinion.

Evangolis
04.16.2012 , 10:50 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Skolops View Post
Another thread just went up on this as well. Like it or not, the numbers of people who hate this are steadily rising.
Sure...
Recruiting all classes.

Evangolis
04.16.2012 , 10:51 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarge_ View Post
Pls, you are 2 of 3 names that i remember from the other thread, because you kept reposting your opinion.
It is...yet the numbers are rising.
Recruiting all classes.