Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew Information (Skills, Gear, Affection) All in one place.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crew Information (Skills, Gear, Affection) All in one place.

Copperhamster
09.23.2012 , 08:02 PM | #21
One of the tabs has what they like and love on it. Or are you talking about what they say when you give them something they like, love, etc...
--
"Look sir, Droids!"
Tyas Duskchaser - Master Smuggler/BH, Smuggler's Alliance Master Pilot

Darwarhammer
09.13.2013 , 07:59 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Copperhamster View Post
Got tired of bouncing back and forth between various webpages for characters so I setup my own spreadsheet with what I consider the important in game data for each crew NPC.
  • Crew names, weapons, armor, stats, role, crafting bonuses. 90% confidence all correct.
  • Relative appreciation of gifts per crew member. 98% confidence all correct.
  • Gift Quality/Rank/Affection level -> Affection gain chart
  • Gift Grinding- The most cost efficient way to use vendor purchased gifts to obtain 8000+ affection, with pricing/item number break downs for all gift appreciation ranks.
  • Crew skill synergies and mission results.

It is available for viewing here. (Google Docs)
Should be relatively printer friendly.

Feel free to download/copy/distribute/alter. Information obtained from personal experience + merged from several wiki and database sites.
I will continue updating as I find new information or am inspired to add things.
If I decide to quit I'm willing to turn over authorship to someone else (and will make a post at that time on this thread.)
If you see an error you can send me a personal message or post in the thread and I'll see about confirming/fixing it.

Or you can ignore this. Have fun
This used to be a good link now it is nothing but SPAM for Google Chrome.

GalacticKegger
10.24.2013 , 03:37 PM | #23
I found this helpful as well: http://swtor.gamepedia.com/Gift
Peace out . . .

SWLoveAngel
05.20.2014 , 12:19 PM | #24
There are also white (Common) Gift Items not included in your List.

For example, the item that Ranna Tao'Ven gives to a Jedi Knight as a gift for T7 is a Rank 2, white (Common) Technology Companion Gift.

There is at least one website that has the information on them, but I don't have it bookmarked on my new laptop yet. I'm sure that it should be fairly easy to search for and find though.