Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew Information (Skills, Gear, Affection) All in one place.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crew Information (Skills, Gear, Affection) All in one place.

Copperhamster
04.16.2012 , 10:09 AM | #1
Got tired of bouncing back and forth between various webpages for characters so I setup my own spreadsheet with what I consider the important in game data for each crew NPC.
  • Crew names, weapons, armor, stats, role, crafting bonuses. 90% confidence all correct.
  • Relative appreciation of gifts per crew member. 98% confidence all correct.
  • Gift Quality/Rank/Affection level -> Affection gain chart
  • Gift Grinding- The most cost efficient way to use vendor purchased gifts to obtain 8000+ affection, with pricing/item number break downs for all gift appreciation ranks.
  • Crew skill synergies and mission results.

It is available for viewing here. (Google Docs)
Should be relatively printer friendly.

Feel free to download/copy/distribute/alter. Information obtained from personal experience + merged from several wiki and database sites.
I will continue updating as I find new information or am inspired to add things.
If I decide to quit I'm willing to turn over authorship to someone else (and will make a post at that time on this thread.)
If you see an error you can send me a personal message or post in the thread and I'll see about confirming/fixing it.

Or you can ignore this. Have fun
"Look sir, Droids!"
Tyas Duskchaser - Master Smuggler/BH, Smuggler's Alliance Master Pilot
My Recruit A Friend Link

Taomist
04.16.2012 , 10:27 AM | #2
Hey, this is great, thank you! Will definitely use it a lot
Ven Zallow Refugee

Copperhamster
04.25.2012 , 04:40 PM | #3
Some updates done recently. A new tab added, some speculative info added for max deployables, and updates per 1.2
"Look sir, Droids!"
My Recruit A Friend Link

Mordonna
04.26.2012 , 06:54 PM | #4
Awesome spreadsheet. Thank you.
I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.
Lords of Legend
~Mordonna

Vaeghar
04.26.2012 , 09:41 PM | #5
Thank you. Very useful to have.

Yaesive
04.26.2012 , 11:45 PM | #6
Nice sheet. One item I would add if you do not object is their Favorite, Love and related Companion Gifts (At least the Favorite and Love ones).

Just a thought, but otherwise perfect
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

Copperhamster
04.27.2012 , 09:56 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Yaesive View Post
Nice sheet. One item I would add if you do not object is their Favorite, Love and related Companion Gifts (At least the Favorite and Love ones).

Just a thought, but otherwise perfect
That information is on the second tab of the spreadsheet (NPC gifts, look in the bottom left). I ranked them by number rather than use terms like 'like' 'favorite' and 'love' because that confused me a bit when I was starting (is 'favorite' or 'love' better?)
"Look sir, Droids!"
My Recruit A Friend Link

Copperhamster
04.29.2012 , 10:45 PM | #8
Latest update, kinda confusing at first glance...

Gift Price/Point tab added:
What that tab represents is this, I took the vendor cost of class 1 and 2 green items, and the price the Galactic Exchange recommends on the items for things you place on it, rank 1-5, green to purple.

Note I did not have a green rank 3, or most of the purples (I only had a rank 4) so I extrapolated the recommended price. Those extrapolated prices are in orange. Rank 5 Purple is probably the most off, but nothing should be more than say 10 credits off I bet. If someone can get me corrected price recommendations for those items I'll update it, or do so as soon as I get around to it.

At any rate. What the numbers in the table represent is, if you buy the items at that price point, that is the relative cost per point of affection you get when giving them to the companion at that preference/rank. Lower is a better value. So as you can see, if you can get it close to the 'recommended' price, giving, for example, a Purple rank 5 gift to to a companion who likes it the most (gift level 3, I think 'favorite' on some other sites) is cheaper per point of affection if they are in the 8000-10000 range than any other rank.

Note that the costs are based on someone just dumping an item at the recommended price; If they are actually pricing it out, the numbers go out the window. My personal recommendation is you download the spreadsheet tab to your computer, or your own google document, and you can compare for the cheapest per-companion gain by slotting in the actual prices on your server's galactic exchange.

This can also serve as a good guide to pricing out companion gifts you may have lay your hands on that you do not wish to use yourself for what is a reasonable price.
Items in italics are actually a worse deal if you buy them off the GE at their recommended sales price than if you just buy the green rank 1 (200 per) or rank 2 (600 per) vendor item. In other words you are better off either saving them for higher levels of affection or even just selling them on the exchange yourself.

I plan to collect some data from 'companion gift' missions in terms of numbers of items you get to determine how the price per mission stacks up against fame earned, however that will take a significant amount of time to put together. (If anyone else has been tracking this and would share, I'd greatly appreciate it).

Edit: Added Bold Underline to the cheapest price per point in any row, to make it stand out. Surprisingly, this seems to be rank 1 purple, until they reach 6001, at which point it becomes rank 4, then 5. Again, with the above assumptions.

Also, n/a means you don't get any affection at those spots, so there is no effective ratio.
"Look sir, Droids!"
My Recruit A Friend Link

DZid
05.01.2012 , 08:16 AM | #9
Just wanted to say thanks for making this and putting it out there for people to use!
Very nice tool indeed, saved me a lot of time. I'll most certainly be making use of it again in the near future, thanks again!

Twor
05.01.2012 , 08:17 AM | #10
Reported for sticky Thanks for the work!
Quote: Originally Posted by fungihoujo View Post
BW motto- If it ain't broke, break it. If it is broke, take it away.