Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raid-Wide Combat Logs, Ask Mr. Robot

Zoopercat
04.17.2012 , 12:46 PM | #11
Thorizdin, Thanks for the examples, those are helpful.

We'll take a look at threat-over-time, I can see how that would be useful, especially at the beginning of a fight to see how close the DPSers are to pulling aggro.

As for damage absorbed, that gets a little trickier, but we'll take a look
ASK MR. ROBOT

Digtahk
04.20.2012 , 07:34 AM | #12
Hey dude, like it, I could be wrong but it seems to include the amounts absorbed by sorc/ sage bubble as healing received from the rejuvenate spell could you confirm this is the case?
Cry, 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war.

Zoopercat
04.20.2012 , 05:34 PM | #13
We'll look into it tonight. Do you have a link to your log so we can check out your specific case? Thanks.
ASK MR. ROBOT

Zoopercat
04.30.2012 , 03:32 AM | #14
We released an update tonight:
  • Added a guild-search feature, now you can look up logs from any guild.
  • Improved smart-merging logic to handle edge cases
  • Added the ability to edit or delete your log
  • Added 'ownership' to logs: if you upload it, you can edit or delete it, even for non-logged in users (as long as you use the same browser / computer, Mr. Robot will remember you)
  • Added the ability to remove someone's log from a group log, in case it messed things up
  • Added a new stat, "Active" - it shows the time you were alive
  • Made a video tour
  • These features are not applied to logs uploaded before April 29, but they are automatically applied to all future logs.
ASK MR. ROBOT

belialle
04.30.2012 , 04:02 AM | #15
Yeah, I like this parser.

I'd like to be able to track the up-time on things like my Stim Boost and Kolto Probes on the tank or whoever (operative healer). Some sort of privacy option to limit the people who can see our logs would probably also be welcomed by some people. I bet there are some people who are "shy" and don't care to upload their logs where anyone could see them.

Sorry if these things already exist. I haven't had a ton of time to poke around yet. :]

Zoopercat
04.30.2012 , 11:57 AM | #16
Glad you like it!
We're actually working on a way to show DoT uptime, that was one of our favorite stats in WoL.

As for the privacy, the way to do it is not enter a guild name. Then the only way someone can see it is if you share the link with them. I can add that tip in my OP
ASK MR. ROBOT

CitizenFry
04.30.2012 , 12:15 PM | #17
It'd be neat to be able to find other peoples' logs by instance, so I could look up (for example) what a successful Lost Island HM run looks like.

Zoopercat
04.30.2012 , 12:47 PM | #18
Fried Citizen: good idea! I'll add that to the list... maybe search by instance per server (to keep the results in the hundreds, instead of thousands).
ASK MR. ROBOT

xenofire
04.30.2012 , 01:01 PM | #19
I like your tool it looks great overall, but until you guys have an ability to synch and stream real time, it's too much of a pain to get all of the raiders to upload their logs afterwards. It's very easy with mox for me to give my raiders a key then they synch and I can monitor everyone mid fight.

What'd be pretty sweet is if you guys gave out unique IDs for each guild that registers and then allowed people to synch up and stream mid raid like Mox, so we could get some real time information. Then the rest of the features of your site would really shine.
Guildmaster of The Remnant on The Harbinger
#4 World | #2 US | EC16 HM

XORDYH
04.30.2012 , 01:36 PM | #20
I like how this is shaping up. Here are a few suggestions I have:

- I would like to see World Boss attempts identified and handled. Currently, logs of World Boss attempts are treated as "Generic Fight Data".

- It would also be nice to see PvP logs identified and broken out into individual Warzone runs. I know this is difficult, but I have noticed a few log events that might help with identifying individual Warzones. For instance, I see "Bolster", "Safe Login", "Deserter Detection", "Trauma (PVP)" and other such events in close proximity, which indicate new Warzone zone-ins and starts. Interestingly, Bolster seems to be applied even in the level 50 bracket.

Again, nice work so far.