Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakghoul Pandemic complete walkthrough

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Rakghoul Pandemic complete walkthrough

cosmasterkiller
04.15.2012 , 10:44 PM | #1
http://mmo-mechanics.com/news.php?ar...ic-walkthrough

Are you looking for a way to get your very own Crimson Rakling or just want to complete the Rakghoul Pandemic event? No worries, we've got you covered.

Follow these links in sequence and you will complete the event as efficiently as possible. You will need to find a group for the bosses.

1. Wreck of the Stardream
2. Blood Sample
3. Outbreak
4. Tracking the Origin
5. Urtagh, Zama Brak, Infected Trapjaw
6. Plaguebearer
7. Passenger List (DAILY released Monday April 16)
8. Hybrid Strain (DAILY released Tuesday April 17)
9. Pure Virus Sample (DAILY released Wednesday April 18)
10. Newly Infected (DAILY released April 19)

To see our coverage from the day the pandemic broke out, you can read up on it here.

If you find any errors please comment and let us know!
SithWarrior.com is now SWTOR Mechanics
MMO-Mechanics.com/SWTOR Empire and Republic class mechanics and theorycrafting
UI File Share at MMO-mechanics The largest selection of player submitted UI's anywhere.
PvP Forums | Explosive Conflict Boss Guides | Game Mechanics Forums

dorkvid
04.15.2012 , 11:14 PM | #2
Currently the title is borked, speculation is that you won't get the title (and 9th codex) till after the event is 'over'. Otherwise, fantastic! Keep up the good work guys
Rolfson, the Immortal Legacy of Vornskr

BigGun
04.16.2012 , 12:22 AM | #3
Bump because this guide is great thanks man!
I live to serve the Republic.

TJemegency
04.16.2012 , 02:55 AM | #4
Bump for awesomeness.
Quote: Originally Posted by GlowstickSwinger View Post
Say it with me, BioWare:
YOU DO NOT HAVE A CONTENT PROBLEM. YOU HAVE A PERFORMANCE PROBLEM.

TheSusort
04.16.2012 , 03:07 AM | #5
Done all that, and still 8/9

LORDSIVAR
04.16.2012 , 03:10 AM | #6
What do you have to do in order to get the title?
If we are going to do this Right, lets do it with a DON!. So that every one who will come after us Sees and feels our Commitment to this Universe

G-Girl
04.16.2012 , 03:11 AM | #7
I used your Tracking the Origin guide, and I have to say it's not very clear where some of the shards are, even with pictures. A little more description about how to find them would go a long way.

Also it would help a lot if the shards were listed in an order that didn't require you to recross the same areas several times if followed in order.

Thirdly, and finally, larger pictures please. I really had to squint to work out where on the maps I was going, and one of them (in the Dune sea) doesn't actually have a location marked.

Apart from these points, great guide. I couldn't have found all the bits without it.

paspinall
04.16.2012 , 03:28 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by G-Girl View Post
I used your Tracking the Origin guide, and I have to say it's not very clear where some of the shards are, even with pictures. A little more description about how to find them would go a long way.

Also it would help a lot if the shards were listed in an order that didn't require you to recross the same areas several times if followed in order.

Thirdly, and finally, larger pictures please. I really had to squint to work out where on the maps I was going, and one of them (in the Dune sea) doesn't actually have a location marked.

Apart from these points, great guide. I couldn't have found all the bits without it.
you just need to click on the pictures to view larger ones.

though yes some of them i still couldnt figure how to get to,, the listed fragment 9 in particular.

cosmasterkiller
04.16.2012 , 07:45 AM | #9
Updated with todays new daily.
Passenger List
SithWarrior.com is now SWTOR Mechanics
MMO-Mechanics.com/SWTOR Empire and Republic class mechanics and theorycrafting
UI File Share at MMO-mechanics The largest selection of player submitted UI's anywhere.
PvP Forums | Explosive Conflict Boss Guides | Game Mechanics Forums

RixoFutu
04.16.2012 , 07:49 AM | #10
I think 9th codex entry is that daily - infect 10 ppl.
"Once, I thought myself a monster. I played in rivers of blood and laughed as innocents quaked. Yet when I touched the Dread Masters, I saw that my darkness was but a shadow of true depravity."