Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Toth Enrage

Treads
04.15.2012 , 08:10 PM | #1
Running into a issue where Toth will leap prior to the baradium charge hitting him, i.e just prior to when the yellow turns purple...if you catch my drift. Is this a bug, or am I missing something? We are wondering about placing yellow closer to Zorn and hoping the charge would still hit Toth after a jump. Any thoughts??

P.S. Yellow lasts longer than PTS IMHO, anyone else notice that?

**EDIT** HM, not story

Fabricated
04.15.2012 , 08:13 PM | #2
Weird. The issue with had with Zorn/Toth is that the stupid charge would target the ZORN TANK sometimes. I mean, ***?

Rynoh
04.15.2012 , 08:16 PM | #3
he doesn't move or do anything during that so it doesn't really matter...you aren't tanking him during that part anyways.

pure_laced
04.15.2012 , 10:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Treads View Post
Running into a issue where Toth will leap prior to the baradium charge hitting him, i.e just prior to when the yellow turns purple...if you catch my drift. Is this a bug, or am I missing something? We are wondering about placing yellow closer to Zorn and hoping the charge would still hit Toth after a jump. Any thoughts??

P.S. Yellow lasts longer than PTS IMHO, anyone else notice that?

**EDIT** HM, not story
You are missing the mechanic and tactic for this fight if this is happening to you. I don't want to necessarily give it away just yet and hopefully you can take what I say and analyze the mechanics a little and see if there is something you can change.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter