Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Our raid leader told us to save our 16 man lockout for Denova

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Our raid leader told us to save our 16 man lockout for Denova

Necrosia's Avatar


Necrosia
04.15.2012 , 05:31 PM | #1
So if I were to run 16 man EV hard mode this week would I be locked out of 16 man hard mode Denova? That makes no sense at all to me, I should be able to run every raid in a week no matter what, who's bright idea was that. My play-ability is being limited which should not be happening
Huttball is BRILLIANT! LETS GO BERSERK!

Ezion's Avatar


Ezion
04.15.2012 , 05:35 PM | #2
They are seperate lockouts. Open your quest log and look at the lockouts tab.

Glorionn's Avatar


Glorionn
04.15.2012 , 07:09 PM | #3
You're an imbecile OP. Don't make a QQ thread when what you're QQing about isnt even an issue.
Glor - CommandoGlorion - Guardian
Glory - SageGlorific - Gunslinger
Harlequin of Master Dar'nala

Necrosia's Avatar


Necrosia
04.15.2012 , 09:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Glorionn View Post
You're an imbecile OP. Don't make a QQ thread when what you're QQing about isnt even an issue.
Who's qqing? i'm asking a question. People are touchy
Huttball is BRILLIANT! LETS GO BERSERK!

pure_laced's Avatar


pure_laced
04.15.2012 , 10:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Necrosia View Post
Who's qqing? i'm asking a question. People are touchy
When you kill 16man HM EV, are you then locked out of 16man HM KP without ever stepping into the instance?

I think the answer is self explanatory and should have applied to your original question.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

schwiz's Avatar


schwiz
04.15.2012 , 10:25 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Necrosia View Post
Who's qqing? i'm asking a question. People are touchy
Quote:
That makes no sense at all to me, I should be able to run every raid in a week no matter what, who's bright idea was that. My play-ability is being limited which should not be happening
If that's not QQing, I don't know what is.

Altephor's Avatar


Altephor
04.15.2012 , 10:37 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by schwiz View Post
If that's not QQing, I don't know what is.
That's actually not QQing... QQing would be if he threatened to quit over it, as the original 'QQing' was pressing Alt+QQ to quit a game of Warcraft III after raging because you lost.

Glorionn's Avatar


Glorionn
04.15.2012 , 10:41 PM | #8
Quote:
So if I were to run 16 man EV hard mode this week would I be locked out of 16 man hard mode Denova? That makes no sense at all to me, I should be able to run every raid in a week no matter what, who's bright idea was that. My play-ability is being limited which should not be happening
Sounds like QQ to me. He's whinging about a PERCIEVED flaw. Not even a real one. Thats worse than the people complaining about stuff thats IN THE GAME, that they dont like.

EDIT: Correct the original etymology of the term "QQ" has since changed and diversified so that it can also be defined as crying/whinging/complaining (generally with no fact to back it up). If you want, you can keep arguing the semantics of it, but that wont change the fact that the defintion has evolved - it happens with many colloquialisms.
Glor - CommandoGlorion - Guardian
Glory - SageGlorific - Gunslinger
Harlequin of Master Dar'nala

schwiz's Avatar


schwiz
04.15.2012 , 11:25 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Altephor View Post
That's actually not QQing... QQing would be if he threatened to quit over it, as the original 'QQing' was pressing Alt+QQ to quit a game of Warcraft III after raging because you lost.
Interesting, back when I played wow people told me it meant crying because the QQ kind of looks like eyes with tears.

Bluestone's Avatar


Bluestone
04.16.2012 , 12:17 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Necrosia View Post
So if I were to run 16 man EV hard mode this week would I be locked out of 16 man hard mode Denova? That makes no sense at all to me, I should be able to run every raid in a week no matter what, who's bright idea was that. My play-ability is being limited which should not be happening
To answer your question: No. Your raid leader was incorrect. Lockouts do not cross between different operations.

Perfectly fine question to ask since it was only due to your raid leader giving you false information. And I am sure you can usually trust what he says without a second thought.
Guild Leader Dakhan - A proud New Zealand TORboard enthusiast
Order of the Unifying Force - established Nov. 2008 - Recruitment Thread
US-East RP-PvP Server: Jung Ma
[International] [Republic] [All Classes]