Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove the rakghoul plague now

HeavensAgent
04.15.2012 , 05:25 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Owsley View Post
You sure complain a lot for someone that's an "Advanced Tactical Warrior."
Hehe, this is a really good statement.

DragonAgeOrgins
04.15.2012 , 05:26 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by -Slaughterhouse- View Post
I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.
Your the reason we can't have nice things.

CrazedScotsman
04.15.2012 , 05:27 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundli View Post
There's always someone.. this is why we can't have nice things
Mom? Is that you?
It's easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission

Lundli
04.15.2012 , 05:27 PM | #24
Tbh, this is nothing like the Zombie invasion everyone seems to be refering to.. no NPCs are affected, no aggro.. and it's easily avoided by using a stim.

Lyriel
04.15.2012 , 05:28 PM | #25
Sure, there is a 'free' cure - if your character can get to Tatooine to get it. What I don't appreciate are the players who are traveling to starter worlds and infecting new characters who have neither 2000 creds nor a way to the free cure (remember, not every low level character is an alt). That is just being a jerk.

If you want to infect people, at least choose ones who can get the cure. That's not QQ, that's common decency.
"I'm not a warrior, I'm a soldier. There's a difference. Warriors attack and conquer, they prey on the weak. Soldiers defend and protect the innocent—usually from warriors."
―Carth Onasi, hero of the Republic

SpazCats
04.15.2012 , 05:30 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Azzras View Post
Show us where that mean old rakghoul touched you.

lmao! Thanks, I spewed my drink when I read that!

qAsandra
04.15.2012 , 05:32 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by -Slaughterhouse- View Post
I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.
It's nice to see that ATW hasn't changed much. You can dish it out, but you can't take it. Grow up and grow a pair, the Dailies are fun and and you have a chance for some good loot drops (I got a schematic for a crystal) and rewards. As it was said in another post, the vaccine is a reward from the dailies, go do that and you'll end up making a few credits to boot.

Cataphractone
04.15.2012 , 05:32 PM | #28
People like this are why Blizzard stopped doing cool things like this outbreak. If there is anything that disrupts their little routine in game, they demand it be removed.
Cata-phract: Jedi Shadow
Cataphract: Operative
Catafett: Powertech

terminova
04.15.2012 , 05:32 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundli View Post
There's always someone.. this is why we can't have nice things
Yes, those players that insist on forcing players who have no interest in participating in the World Event to participate anyway.
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
I support...wait, which thread is this? Sorry, I'm following a lot of flame wars at the moment. Uh, oh yeah, clicking!

I support clicking!

Elhanan
04.15.2012 , 05:33 PM | #30
Somewhat agree with the OP. While I do not mind the storyline, those purposely infecting others, and forcing them to spend resources for a temp fix seem to border on Griefing those that play solo, PvE, etc.

This may be nothing to many, but it cost my lowbie a 1/3 of his available funds for a temp fix because some idiot wants to play terrorist.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -
Edmund Burke

Grief Free Play 12-20-11