Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove the rakghoul plague now

Jebei
04.15.2012 , 06:54 PM | #141
When I saw this in game I had to check forums and see if people were complaining that Bioware was adding a litte variety to a universe most complain is too boring.

Thanks for not letting me down!

Frankly I hope this is a sign of many more similar random events they have planned. WoW seems to only be able to do these types of events during/before a major expansion. Hopefully we see something similar from SWTOR every few weeks though that is probably too much to expect.

Jhayden
04.15.2012 , 06:54 PM | #142
Dude stop complaining. i hope to god they dont listen to you because there are some players being *****. this Event has been awesome today and everyone i know has had a hell of a time doing it!!

HeavensAgent
04.15.2012 , 06:55 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Elhanan View Post
It wouldn't if it were part of the server Environment; not some other Player detonating themselves as a terrorist to Grief others.
It is part of the server environment. It's part of the game. People are being infected and instructed to seek out and infect others.

Lightmaguz
04.15.2012 , 06:56 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by va_wanderer View Post
Have you even DONE Taris yet?

The Rakghoul plague is straight out of KoTOR and not only canon, but long-standing canon at that. Heck, Troopers-
Spoiler

Do the world quests. It's not just "LOL, ZOMBIE PLAGUE"!
Came WAY before Wrath too. but most of those ******es never even played kotor.

sfezapreza
04.15.2012 , 06:57 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by Elhanan View Post
Social Hubs are considered Safe Zones; not for PvP Griefing, or at least that was the reason they are considered safe.....

My PvE Missions were to select AC, Crew Skills, and to catch a shuttle. I skipped the one asking for Social Pts again; wonder why.
Are you that crazy old ALONE cat lady that didnt let us PLAY when we were KIDS? Newsflash, the world even wasnt made just for you. If you dont like it LOGOFF. you and all the other trolls. I ve had enough of you. Again if you dont like it dont play it.

jhartel
04.15.2012 , 06:57 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by Lightmaguz View Post
Came WAY before Wrath too. but most of those ******es never even played kotor.
Or the Taris quests.
AN OLD HOPE | The Bastion Thall | Montief | Týr | Loghain
THE SITH INQUISITION | Ajunta Pall Nokrt | Fédéric
Mandalore the Indomitable Cephi | Celriador

Xayl
04.15.2012 , 06:58 PM | #147
screw that plauge pit was the coolest place to be on our server. every one was;laughing and having a good time.
Squadron 11-11-11
Never Forget

Elhanan
04.15.2012 , 06:58 PM | #148
Quote: Originally Posted by Elear View Post
Well, to be honest, it'll stun you 2-5 times before killing you. and it might happen in worst possible moment.

That being said, if someone would quit game because of it - good riddance I say. He would quit next week for lack of rainbow lightsabers anyway.
Will keep this in mind when others complain of Ship Combat, End Game content, rule changes, or anything else. MMO; where only one opinion matters....
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -
Edmund Burke

Grief Free Play 12-20-11

Azzras
04.15.2012 , 07:00 PM | #149
To those QQ about this, answer me one question:

What real harm is it causing you?

You die...NO RES PENALTY...get some tokens that can sell for a substantial sum...and carry on.

One of you QQrs please explain where the problem is.
[ █ █ █ █ █] ( ) Ξ█████████████ The Shadowlands █████████████)

SteveConnors
04.15.2012 , 07:00 PM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by -Slaughterhouse- View Post
I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.
Stop being a baby, it's a world event and is fun and awesome.
Steroy, JKG, P5