Remove the rakghoul plague now

I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.

Edited by -Slaughterhouse-

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

You get the stims free if you go to tatooine and just do the quest in the Dune Sea.

Overreacting much? Its a fun world event. Its pathetically obvious when someone has the plague, you can just move away from them. And I've barely had to pay repair costs at all, even though I've exploded multiple times. 2k is nothing, it lasts for 6 hours and you can completely ignore it for that time if you want.

Even though this is a blantant copy of the zombie plague from WoW, I will say that zombie plauge was IMMENSELY FUN. People that cried about it were the idiots that want to play an MMO but for some reason exclude the MM part of it out of their gaming.

If you want to not worry about other players interfering wiht your gaming in any manner, play a single player game.

The players are the ones that are forcing you into this and costing you 2k not BW. Also hard to foresee everything that a player would do to just agravate others.

Now knowing this maybe BW should put in the game were someone infected cannot get on fleet or off the planet until they are cured. Something along the lines "Due to the rampant spread of the infection all ports leading off the planet are closed until you are clean of this infection".

Grow up.

This is what world events are all about.

The players are the ones that are forcing you into this and costing you 2k not BW. Also hard to foresee everything that a player would do to just agravate others.

Now knowing this maybe BW should put in the game were someone infected cannot get on fleet or off the planet until they are cured. Something along the lines "Due to the rampant spread of the infection all ports leading off the planet are closed until you are clean of this infection".

Actually I was hoping it flagged them red so you could kill them on sight, just like the "sprecial order" recommends.

Well, in fairness their simply completing their mission parameters, as determined by the designers. So it is Bioware that's responsible.

But come on! It's an event. Have a little fun. Go get infected yourself and return to the Fleet. Explode all over them in return. It's only around for a limited time, so enjoy yourself.

Your the reason we can't have nice things.

Sure, there is a 'free' cure - if your character can get to Tatooine to get it. What I don't appreciate are the players who are traveling to starter worlds and infecting new characters who have neither 2000 creds nor a way to the free cure (remember, not every low level character is an alt). That is just being a jerk.

If you want to infect people, at least choose ones who can get the cure. That's not QQ, that's common decency.