Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

dark and light

DarthMalies
04.15.2012 , 04:42 PM | #1
I think bio should make a dark side and light side quest line.. What i mean by that is your imp toons can go to the rep side and rep toons can go to the imp side.. The game is built todo this imo..
May The Sith Rule!!!

DeutschGamer
04.15.2012 , 04:45 PM | #2
No..

DS and LS should not be faction-specific, Dark Siders do not specifically belong in the Empire and LS don't specifically belong in the Republic. That's what is cool about the game, you can be a Sith and still be gray-light in alignment and demeanor. Your character defaults to changing the Empire for the better, not wanting to defect to the Republic.

DarthMalies
04.15.2012 , 04:47 PM | #3
its a dark jedi thing imo
May The Sith Rule!!!

DarthMalies
04.15.2012 , 04:48 PM | #4
they could make a good story with that imo.
May The Sith Rule!!!

Darth_Solrac
04.15.2012 , 05:09 PM | #5
My pure Dark V Sorc has shown gratitude, kindness, even mercy when respected. Sometimes, it really is a grey thing.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

Lurkz
04.15.2012 , 05:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMalies View Post
its a dark jedi thing imo
Except that even a dark Jedi may not actually want to serve or further the Empire. Just because they are willing to follow paths light Jedi may consider wrong in order to achieve their goals does not mean their goals are automatically at odds with the Republic's goals.
The Nightborn Legacy - Ebon Hawk - Aquillian Rangers
Captain Jaxx - Gunslinger || Caiden - Jedi Sentinel

...Holospectrum...

westraz
04.15.2012 , 05:17 PM | #7
this is some what in the game, there or story lines where if your a Sith and go light side, it make "named" quest that much harder, I remaber doing this once with my IA going LS and then going OMG I am soooooo dead!!! same thing for Jedi who go Dark side
I have bad spelling do to my being learning disabled , the is just so I do not get asked "why are you spelling so bad?" and I don't wont to have to get asked 100 times, and is in NO way meant to hurt any one feelings after all.. IT is about me!

Darth_Solrac
04.15.2012 , 05:21 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lurkz View Post
Except that even a dark Jedi may not actually want to serve or further the Empire. Just because they are willing to follow paths light Jedi may consider wrong in order to achieve their goals does not mean their goals are automatically at odds with the Republic's goals.
Enter: Draykos Solrac.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

DarthMalies
04.15.2012 , 07:25 PM | #9
Still tho it would make a good story imo.
May The Sith Rule!!!