Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Repub vs Imperial Legacy Heroic Ability

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Repub vs Imperial Legacy Heroic Ability

Vespassian
09.26.2012 , 07:49 PM | #21
Smuggler ability should get the AOE stun. Would be much more useful.
We live, we die, and the wheels on the bus go round and round.
Jack Nicholson, the Bucket List

vdeity
09.28.2012 , 08:37 PM | #22

Gassygunslinger
10.03.2012 , 04:19 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Pdarkk View Post
i think the imps unlock better abilities for each class of the legacy which is really annoying because i have imps on one server and reps on another (did this to join friends who had chosen different servers) i mean jedi knight unlocks force sweep and sith get force choke? like wth? jedi shouldve at least unlocked throw but force sweep is that a joke?
I still say a 4-second stun that doesn't break on damage is really friggen useful. XS Flyby is good when it's on a 60-second cooldown to clear out trash mobs. I would argue that when the **** really hits the fan, so much so that I'm popping my Heroic Moment, that two back-to-back Dirty Kicks (or the other class equivalent) are much more useful than some "spread the love" AOE damage.

Why? Well personally, I only use Heroic Moment when trying to tackle some really tough mobs. Elites or Champions. So if you're trying desperately to stay alive while fighting some really tough mobs, an XS Flyby won't do squat for ya. 8 seconds of stun on your enemies (and still being able to damage them!) on the otherhand...
Longtime SWG Vet: "Guillemette of Bria" Respect the Smuggler History
Elder Smuggler, Winner of the 5th Anniversary Rebel Painting Contest

Etten of Vrook Lamar.

happysister
10.03.2012 , 09:22 PM | #24
^ this. as i stated in another thread...

instant 4 second stun that can't be interrupted and doesn't break from damage > 3 second cast aoe attack that can be avoided and interrupted.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

Caprindo
10.03.2012 , 10:12 PM | #25
If they made them one and the same, then people on both sides would be complaining. In either way, if we had 2 of the same ability, people would say that its only worth playing through 1, as the after affect would be the same. This also goes for Warrior/Knight.