Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Perfect Upari Crystal use

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Perfect Upari Crystal use

Filodendron
04.15.2012 , 02:25 PM | #1
What can i use these for? I noticed there is a BoP schematic for Artifice on Belsavis but that`s about it. I'm synthweaver with no schematic for this item and i can't sell them at GTN either, it doesn't say BoP on it but i still can't sell it.

Bubbzino
04.16.2012 , 12:56 AM | #2
You can't sell them on the GTN but you can charge credits for them if you trade directly with someone else

Rhaphael
04.16.2012 , 01:11 AM | #3
There are only Artificer and Armstech schematics that use this. They are useless to other crafts. The final item is required to kill the new world boss (this item can also be bought directly for 30 daily comm).

Sameria
04.16.2012 , 08:52 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post
There are only Artificer and Armstech schematics that use this. They are useless to other crafts. The final item is required to kill the new world boss (this item can also be bought directly for 30 daily comm).
Actually, they are only for artiface. Armstech uses a special metal to craft the item, enriched durasteel.

http://www.torhead.com/schematic/6X2...wave-inhibitor

Naaruna
05.11.2012 , 07:01 PM | #5
So how much are these worth? I was told they were pretty rare.

RichyYoung
05.11.2012 , 07:20 PM | #6
By pretty rare im assuming you mean rare in there use ? How many 16 man guilds do you think are on most light population servers currently. Theres maybe 1 guild on our server republic side that could do it unless multiple guilds group up.. which lets face it rarely happens unless you have high pop.

If some one buys it its to frame and hang on the wall as decoration.

This is one of those game features we may get round to in a years time maybe.