Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exclusive? Um...

xTekwarx
04.15.2012 , 10:45 AM | #1
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD. Chances are what you're about to say, has been said already.

Update: Never mind, just read like, the first 4 or 5 pages. 27+ pages is ridiculous to read.

Update 2: We now have two comparison screenshot where the crystals are in the same same, with the same lighting/background. http://i44.tinypic.com/oat3wl.jpg as well as http://i.imgur.com/hxjRD.jpg Although it doesn't invalidate the entire post, its some food for thought. If anyone could get us a screenshot of both set of blaster bolts in the same setting (perhaps DWing the Razer and new one on a BH?) it would be appreciated

Updates, updates, updates 3! Bioware's first response to a player that isn't incorrectly automated.

Spoiler

Update 4: Original post reworded. Was too aggressive. I blame myself, and the fact I was hungry and tired as hell when I posted it! I have opened a page on the suggestion forums for SUGGESTIONS on how to calm the issue. Please go to http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post4006278 if you with to contribute. (Do not bring this discussion there please.)

Bioware, could we please get some light on the new Green/black crystal that is currently in the new game event?
When purchasing the Razer "SWTOR brand Hardware", we were promised a unique color crystal. Now, if you want to break it down to DIRECTLY what it says? Yes, we got that. Case closed, good night.

However, the wording was also highly suggestive, in both the original ad wording, and the current wording. It suggested the color combination, would be unobtainable without the Razer SWTOR hardware. No one here can really argue against that. It suggested that the "Black core green blade" color crystal would be unique and exclusive to the hardware, not just a specific crystal that couldn't be obtained other ways.

The situation is similar to if they started handing out black/yellow crystals in a new event, with a VERY minor variation on the color scheme. We feel, cheated bioware, and lied to

BE AWARE. This is an EDITED opening post, the first 25 pages or so are directed at the original version which is no longer here. Please excuse some of the rather, angry arguments early on.

Edit: By the way, I am NOT referring to the Kaas vendor. This is referring to the daily vendor which IS available to EVERYONE. Confirmed by 2 guildies that do NOT have the headset/mouse/keyboard.

Edit 2: For the sake of simplicity, please be aware that when I use the term "Headset" in this thread, I'm referring to ALL SWTOR brand Razer hardware. I only own the headset so I automatically refer to the hardware as that.

lValiantl
04.15.2012 , 10:51 AM | #2
Ggguuuu!??

Xayl
04.15.2012 , 10:57 AM | #3
it's part of the Rakghoul event man and I doubt your going to be able to score it after the event for a long while,
Squadron 11-11-11
Never Forget

xTekwarx
04.15.2012 , 10:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Xayl View Post
it's part of the Rakghoul event man and I doubt your going to be able to score it after the event for a long while,

Its still bioware giving out something marketing claimed was exclusive, and STILL claims is "exclusive" as of five minutes ago when I checked the purchase website.

Also, bioware, I KNOW you're reading this. I've seen you delete two posts already. Please respond to why you're giving out something marketing SAID was exclusive.

Eridian
04.15.2012 , 11:07 AM | #5
where is the vendor? I will go see for myself

xTekwarx
04.15.2012 , 11:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Eridian View Post
where is the vendor? I will go see for myself
Hes a few feet north of the new daily 'zone' in the Dune Sea.

GooseGrims
04.15.2012 , 11:10 AM | #7
let the QQ begin, but seriously is someone else having that color gonna hurt you in soe way? get over it its just a freakin color. while your at it BW give the black/yellow to non pre orders nobody uses it anyways lol
◄█||||||||()█╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

xTekwarx
04.15.2012 , 11:15 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by GooseGrims View Post
let the QQ begin, but seriously is someone else having that color gonna hurt you in soe way? get over it its just a freakin color. while your at it BW give the black/yellow to non pre orders nobody uses it anyways lol

Again, they claimed the ONLY way to get one was the headset. That is the main reason I didn't get another brand that I like more, because I wanted THAT color crystal THAT bad. Then they go around and make it available in game with ONLY in game means?

It has nothing to do with me not wanting others to have a specific color, I already have a white blade for that, its me not wanting my "exclusive" crystal to be sold in game.

GooseGrims
04.15.2012 , 11:16 AM | #9

GooseGrims
04.15.2012 , 11:19 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by xTekwarx View Post
Again, they claimed the ONLY way to get one was the headset. That is the main reason I didn't get another brand that I like more, because I wanted THAT color crystal THAT bad. Then they go around and make it available in game with ONLY in game means?

It has nothing to do with me not wanting others to have a specific color, I already have a white blade for that, its me not wanting my "exclusive" crystal to be sold in game.
well imo if your buying a headset just for an in game item you need to rethink your prioritys (not that i have never made a bad purchase) but i dont go to the companys websit and QQ ( in this case you went to the wrong companys website since razor advertised it) i remember them making the VIP lounge availible in game to non CE's but i didnt give a rats @** lol

sry for the double post refreshed the page and it popped up.