Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ven Zallow Community Introductions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
Ven Zallow Community Introductions

Frigidman
12.17.2011 , 07:52 AM | #1
Hello all. I wanted to create a thread for those who are enjoying Ven Zallow. Introduce yourself, pimp your guild, or just say hello!

Me:

Hay! If all goes well, I will be making this my main server.

So far from what I have seen, the community is pretty good in-game. I do have characters on both sides, but I am not a snitch nor spy. I want to enjoy this game from every angle, and my loyalties lie with the faction the current character is in. At first though I will be spending most my time on the republic side.
Sad to see after all these years... the same old QoL bugs exist, and nothing has changed for the better.
Way to go AAA developers!

Latorn
12.17.2011 , 02:26 PM | #2
Yeah the Ven Zallow community has been pretty nice so far ^^

I think most of us are just following our stories, leveling up, and generally learning how to play the game before RPing right now though. At least that's what I've noticed, and that's what me and a friend have been doing XD

Plastic
12.19.2011 , 03:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Frigidman View Post
Hello all. I wanted to create a thread for those who are enjoying Ven Zallow. Introduce yourself, pimp your guild, or just say hello!

Me:

Hay! If all goes well, I will be making this my main server.

So far from what I have seen, the community is pretty good in-game. I do have characters on both sides, but I am not a snitch nor spy. I want to enjoy this game from every angle, and my loyalties lie with the faction the current character is in. At first though I will be spending most my time on the republic side.
Empire Sniper Xovai, ready for orders!

EvilZealot
12.19.2011 , 04:55 PM | #4
Ven Zallow has been a fantastic community so far. No server ques thus far and a sleeper rp server in the making if you ask me.

Killalittle
12.19.2011 , 09:41 PM | #5
So far, GREAT community on this server. Couldn't be happier.

Cruzee
12.19.2011 , 10:03 PM | #6
Heya,

Trig, Jedi Knight at your service. My friend and I rolled on this server after the Jung Ma queues scared us off. So far the community seems nice.

Either way we are older players and looking for a friendly guild with light roleplay. Hopefully people see this thread and it becomes our server "forum"

Look forward to seeing you all in game. May the force be with you.

Redmow
12.19.2011 , 10:16 PM | #7
I haven't had any bad experiences on this server.

Bounty Hunter Silvaro or Jedi Knight Marillious.

Learning the game at this time...not really RP'ing much. Hopefully will change upon meeting some nice people. Long time gamer....started with Everquest when it first released.

Looking for a guild to join up with.

Frigidman
12.20.2011 , 09:30 AM | #8
Glad to see you all!

I do agree, our community pre-launch is very good, and was just the right size because we were one of the later added servers. However now that launch is upon us, we are clogged up like the others. This will ease itself out as new joiners go to the many new servers added. We still welcome those who stick with us!

Lets make Ven Zallow a great place!

Remember, your faction are your friends! There is no reason to ridicule, mock, or be rude to your own faction members in general chat
Sad to see after all these years... the same old QoL bugs exist, and nothing has changed for the better.
Way to go AAA developers!

DuchessOfDork
12.20.2011 , 12:54 PM | #9
I rolled an alt on this server, but with my main's server being full all the gosh darn time, it looks like I might be there more than I thought!

Call on Khali if you need a sweet little Jedi Consular to keep your butt from burning.

Barco
12.20.2011 , 08:09 PM | #10
Rolling on VZ tonight (hopefully) as soon as I land. Working on fleshing out backstory for a family tree based on the Legacy shared surname system that I'll be implementing in my PCs, all Empire for now. Backstory posted at SWTOR-RP for critique. See you in game!