Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Shocked


Daelars's Avatar


Daelars
04.15.2012 , 01:21 AM | #1
Come on Bioware whats with you. This is all wrong you should be giving the free time to ALL the players who have been here since day one even if they haven't made it to 50 or legacy level 6!!!!! Very bad move i must say. Heck i remember leveling to 50 in 3 to 5 days in beta over and over. Just cuz you can level it doesn't make u a supporting customer!!! Disappointed very much!!!!

PS - yes i have 3 50s and got 30 days so i am not here cuz i didn't get the free time. I am here cuz this promotion is ridiculous and so wrong in my opinion!!!!!!! many people deserve it more that didn't get it.

MrOrionQuest's Avatar


MrOrionQuest
04.15.2012 , 01:26 AM | #2
So you're making a thread, which already has several other threads, even though it doesn't affect you personally, why?

Comment on one of the others, or don't bother, seriously. And people wonder why their threads get locked....
<Dark Saber>

Skolops's Avatar


Skolops
04.15.2012 , 01:27 AM | #3
I completely disagree. When you reward people, you reward them for some particular reason. You don't just give them stuff without their having earned it.

Remember: other than things to make up for problems, unexpected downtime, etc., they don't owe anybody any promotion, free time, etc. They are celebrating the Legacy patch by rewarding players who have achieved a legacy in the game. If you want to say this is the wrong move on their part, I'd ask you to provide some kind of logical reasoning as to why anyone is obligated to receive anything, and following on that, why everyone is obligated to receive it.

Daelars's Avatar


Daelars
04.15.2012 , 01:27 AM | #4
lock it. lol needed to vent no worries lock it!!!

Revan-the-knight's Avatar


Revan-the-knight
04.15.2012 , 01:27 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Daelars View Post
Come on Bioware whats with you. This is all wrong you should be giving the free time to ALL the players who have been here since day one even if they haven't made it to 50 or legacy level 6!!!!! Very bad move i must say. Heck i remember leveling to 50 in 3 to 5 days in beta over and over. Just cuz you can level it doesn't make u a supporting customer!!! Disappointed very much!!!!

PS - yes i have 3 50s and got 30 days so i am not here cuz i didn't get the free time. I am here cuz this promotion is ridiculous and so wrong in my opinion!!!!!!! many people deserve it more that didn't get it.
hey, people STILL have time to get to legacy lvl 6, i mean its not like its a major challenge anyway!

Daelars's Avatar


Daelars
04.15.2012 , 01:28 AM | #6
Skolops u make a very valid point and thanks for the insight didnt think of that.

i just think some that aren't hardcore players deserve it as well. That is all.

BuckyCameron's Avatar


BuckyCameron
04.15.2012 , 01:36 AM | #7
If BioWare gave it to everyone, then they wouldnt make much profit. No, I didnt get the 30 days either, but I still enjoy the game.
“You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon? … It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.” - Han Solo

sloebereu's Avatar


sloebereu
04.15.2012 , 01:36 AM | #8
yeah well.....my main is 46 and realy do feel ****ed by EA/BIO......its no problem for you with your 50 chars.....but i lvl very slowly.....i get punished (by having to pay more as a loyal customer....i was also subbed from day 1) for not lvling FAST enough???? ***......you for real?

You realy this a company can do that to its customers??? RLY?

anyways, as a man of principles i unsubbed a game i love.....nobody discriminates me like this while i pay them them for those same services.

Daelars's Avatar


Daelars
04.15.2012 , 01:37 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan-the-knight View Post
hey, people STILL have time to get to legacy lvl 6, i mean its not like its a major challenge anyway!
This to me is saying jump in game now and level fast so u get a free month. That to me is ridiculous.

Daelars's Avatar


Daelars
04.15.2012 , 01:37 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BuckyCameron View Post
If BioWare gave it to everyone, then they wouldnt make much profit. No, I didnt get the 30 days either, but I still enjoy the game.
Re read my ps i got a free month.