Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't Start Belsavis Bonus Series

Marisole
04.14.2012 , 11:13 PM | #1
I have been unable to find the feeder quest that starts the Belsavis Bonus Series. I'm thinking I must have seen it at one point then abandoned it to make room in my quest log when I was travelling around several planets at once. Who knew it would be such a big problem.

Now, I have completed a couple of the Bonus Series quests that my husband's character shared with me. Do you think that has screwed me up so that I won't be able to get the Belsavis Bonus Series Quest? Any ideas how to fix it?

Daxran
04.15.2012 , 06:42 AM | #2
If i remember right, i got it from fleet when hitted level 50. That quest pointed to direction for bonus series+Belsavis dailies
Ruk'iel - Sorcerer - Red Eclipse - PVE

Rukieli - Marauder - Red Eclipse - PVE/PVP

Siuxter
04.16.2012 , 12:22 PM | #3
yea, same problem here. I abandoned the bonus series for some reason and now i can't find the npc to start it.

cbowsin
04.16.2012 , 12:26 PM | #4
The NPC that starts bonus series is on Belsavis Orbital Station next to the shuttle. At some point you can also unlock a quest from the fleet that will tell you to spoke to this person.
Yoda: I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience.

KBSIP
04.16.2012 , 12:31 PM | #5
Fairly certain you must have completed your class storyline fully first.

Siuxter
04.16.2012 , 12:59 PM | #6
I took the bonus series quest at the fleet then it make me go to the orbital station on belsavis to talk to Agent Moritt, But for some reason i abandoned and now no ones give me the mision neither in the fleet or in the orbital station.

edit: my storyline class is fully completed

cbowsin
04.16.2012 , 02:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by KBSIP View Post
Fairly certain you must have completed your class storyline fully first.
My toon had all belsavis bonus done at 47 without having been to Voss, thus no completed class story.
Yoda: I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience.

DSafana
04.16.2012 , 02:07 PM | #8
I think it's level dependent, starts at 46 or 47. You may need class quest done first. It's Agent Ghalen or something like that on Belsavis orbital station.

MajorGloryMan
04.22.2012 , 02:12 PM | #9
same problem here, started doing some of the quests on belsavis at level 47+ without speaking to agent morris next to the shuttle on the orbital station first. now i cant find any bonus quest trigger, neither on the fleet nor agent morris himself... will update should this be solved after i finish my class quest...

EndoraDC
04.22.2012 , 08:19 PM | #10
I got the initial Belsavis Bonus off a mission terminal along the inner circle of the Imperial fleet. It was at the top of the stairs to the cantina in the center.