Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Space Mission Guide

Brouski
12.21.2011 , 03:48 PM | #11
How do you get more missions? Reaching a higher level or completing story missions?
The Art of Warfare Premier Online Gaming Community
TAW Website | TAW Games | TAW Recruiting Post | APPLY HERE

MikeShad
12.22.2011 , 05:39 PM | #12
I noticed I got a bunch of lvl 20 missions when I was like 16 or 18. What do the levels mean? Does it matter if you do these several levels below whats recommended? Are they harder the lower you are, and easier the higher you are? I don''t see where your characters level affects when you do these.

Derlyth
12.22.2011 , 07:03 PM | #13
Can someone help me out a little, i cannot figure out at all where do i get the daily missions after i have completed the 3 first once, tried searching everywhere but every site just tells me how to fly the ship <.<

Am at the empire side

arakiteriyaki
12.23.2011 , 12:57 AM | #14
you always get the dailies from the mission terminal by your galaxy map in the ship

ZephyJackal
12.23.2011 , 07:46 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Laenaria View Post
Don't lead the target. This isn't like most space games where you have to predict the trajectory of your foe. Just hover the cursor over the target and fire a few shots and then move on. I like to RP that the ship's computer does the calculations for the lasers to hit their intended targets.
It's pretty common for ships in the Star Wars universe to have active fire control systems, so that's a reasonable assumption.

Laenaria
01.01.2012 , 10:28 PM | #16
Sorry for the lack of updates, for some reason I lost the ability to post on the forums and in PMs, probably due to the switch from live. Got a hold of support and it looks like that is now fixed. I hit level 50 earlier this morning and therefor have a good number of videos that I need to post once I get them recorded. Look forward to an update with all of the space missions (at least for the Republic) in the next few days.

KnightDLR
01.01.2012 , 11:03 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Derlyth View Post
Can someone help me out a little, i cannot figure out at all where do i get the daily missions after i have completed the 3 first once, tried searching everywhere but every site just tells me how to fly the ship <.<

Am at the empire side
The dailies are listed as "Operation <flashy operation name here>.
Some people just need a high-five...in the face...with a chair.

Psyra
01.02.2012 , 11:28 PM | #18
I'd like to add a notable thing: It seems that solid objects do not block either missiles or blasters. As long as there is a target reticle on something I've been able to shoot it even if it's behind an asteroid or another ship, or in the case of the Belosar outpost, even if it's on the other side of the station (IE the turrets up top even if you're passing under the station)

Though there's an effect that seems to indicate that the weapon was sbrsorbed by the hull, I've still found myself able to damage things where the blasters should not have been able to reach them. The -only- exception seems to be aiming for the engines on incoming destroyers, which sometimes works but mostly does not, I've found.

Lastly a note that using blasters or missiles on anything that shows a 'blue rings' effect is a simple indicator that the chosen target cannot be damaged by the chosen weapon.
*Boom-bitti-boom-bitti-boom-bitti-boom*
My lekku brings all the sith to the yard, and they're like... they're longer than yours,
d*mn right... they're longer than yours, I can shock you, but I have to recharge. o/`

Malkaran
01.03.2012 , 10:10 AM | #19
Nice guide, thanks!

I have a question though, I got new missions before I turned 25, so are the levels just suggested levels you should be?
Malkaran
Sith Marauder (Carnage)
Server: Veela

csrichardson
01.03.2012 , 02:56 PM | #20
It should be noted that these are Republic missions, Sith space missions have different names at least. I'm not sure if they have the same objectives, just with ships from the different faction or what.