Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Legacy Tree additions/fixes do you still want/need?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What Legacy Tree additions/fixes do you still want/need?

10.18.2012 , 10:42 AM | #31
I would add the ability to write bios for characters, and have the lineage listed in the bio (Darth Veras, son of Grand Moff Zarain)

Finally I would add the ability to mail bound items to family members, essentially making any item legacy bound when you activate the system.

10.18.2012 , 10:46 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Cuspin View Post
I want legacy to incorporate an AA (Alternate advancement) system. Some way to specialize my toon's role more and increase his/her effectiveness beyond getting better gear.

The legacy system is nice for alts and it is fun, but for the max level character it doesn't not offer much that is usable in end game content.
This. The endgame needs a horizontal progression system, and legacy is the best place to put it.

10.20.2012 , 04:10 PM | #33
Over half my character are still not on my family tree because we don't have enough options. And I still want to add NPCs to the tree.
Forever and always forward. New/Returning referral link(you and I get free stuff)
Please save me from the shortsightedness of developers that think they are clever.
More family tree options
Yeah! I just made Legacy Level 8. (and I didn't even get a T-shirt)

10.20.2012 , 04:41 PM | #34
I want to be able to have more than 2 toons in a marriage.... Why can't my toons be in an 8 way lesbian marriage? what does BW have against polygamist?
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

10.20.2012 , 05:44 PM | #35
Lgeacy has been a massive failure. It's a BAIT AND SWITCH paying 500k to unlock extra EXP. Something that should already been unlocked when we touched that Legacy level. It's a complete outrage and a disgrace.

10.20.2012 , 06:48 PM | #36
To be able to show that my smuggler and troop are married, yet also both parents to the same kid. Right now A and B can be married but only A or B but not both can be a parent to C, And D can only be a rival to A or B or C not all three
SWG Kettermoor: Nagyt