Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smuggler Vs. Agent Story

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Smuggler Vs. Agent Story

rhcpf
04.14.2012 , 11:58 AM | #1
i have seen this post before but it wasnt very helpful.
I have a level 17 Smuggler and a level 12 operative. I want to pick one to go all the way to 50. Since the they both play the same, I will have to decide which has a better story. I already know the Smuggler story but Im not sure yet about the operative's story.

WITHOUT SPOILERS, can someone please help with a comparison of the Smuggler vs. Agent story. If you have played one but not the other class, dont post.

Thanks in advance!!!!

IronJelly
04.14.2012 , 12:08 PM | #2
obviously the stories are different, and I don't think you'll get too many people who have played both, since the classes play the same, but are on opposite factions, and some people have faction loyalty, or just want to try a different class.

I've gotten both to roughly 30 (in both cases to, and mostly through Nar Shadaa)

Without being too spoily, the IA feels more... important... so far, like she's the only one who can and is doing the things she's doing. It's not that the smuggler isn't important, just that he's not already an established name in the field the way the IA is.

I also don't care so much for Corso, but that's just a personal preference.
I am a Farker. What that means to you is that I speak my mind. If the above post was offensive to you for any reason, be glad that I won't even know if you ignore me. Welcome to the internet.