Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Exile? - The Old Republic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Jedi Exile? - The Old Republic

DamienForlan
01.03.2012 , 02:11 PM | #11
Yes she appears. But her story is still not updated on Wookiepedia
You'll see that i'm full of surprises !!

cioran
01.03.2012 , 04:24 PM | #12
Did you read the Revan book by Karpashyn? It won't be much of a surprise if you did.
Corellia's Craftiest - Juyo's Craftiest Social Guild

http://www.corelliascraftiest.enjin.com/home

chasewin
01.03.2012 , 04:56 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by KidLee View Post
Spoiler
IDK how the jedi knight would get him, but and the VERY end of revan, scourage become immortal so it could be the same guy. You might see the remote, G0-T0 and HK-47 has been comfimed to exist in game.
If im on this, it means im on a queue

Kyriosgundam
01.03.2012 , 05:09 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by chasewin View Post
IDK how the jedi knight would get him, but and the VERY end of revan, scourage become immortal so it could be the same guy. You might see the remote, G0-T0 and HK-47 has been comfimed to exist in game.
HK-47 is in the game if you do the Eternity Vualt from the side of the Empire then you have to fight HK-47 in order to reach Revan as to doing it on the Republic side I dont know. Also if you dontdo the flash points do you still get Scourge? and if so on what planet do you get him?
"The Ability to speak does not make you intelligent"-Qui-Gon
"Much to learn you still have"-Yoda
"Impressive......Most Impressive"-Darth Vader
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes"-Obi-Wan

AuraJurai
01.04.2012 , 05:07 AM | #15
Revan's no hero his a traitor and a coward ... redemption was never his choice it was forced on him by the Jedi council if we look at accomplishment they should have let revan die and the exile live she was a faaaar better character then revan ever was

oh and the novel was a load of horse crap from beginning to end typical revan fan writing complete and outer gibberish the fact that they even included half of the crappy writting in that novel is a insult to kotor 2

the refounder of the jedi order deserves better then being some force ghost in a flash point being killed of screen for some 3rd rate authors amusment
55 Rydia Mist [Marauder] 55 Aura Mist [Socerer]
Only a fool deals in absolutes

psychogobstopper
01.04.2012 , 09:24 AM | #16
That so-called "3rd rate author" has been heavily involved in the writing of several different BioWare games - Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Jade Empire, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

AuraJurai
01.04.2012 , 09:49 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by psychogobstopper View Post
That so-called "3rd rate author" has been heavily involved in the writing of several different BioWare games - Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Jade Empire, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Star Wars: The Old Republic.
yes because writing a series of trashy novels make a you a Superb writer to be honest novels should NEVER be canon even soft canon the authors often have no idea what the heck they are writing about just their delusional fantasy half this credited “super” novel writers haven't even played the game as far as I’m concerned if it it didn't happen in game it NEVER happened for bioware to skrew over their own game series by adding outside sources for what happened after kotor 2 is just meh they should have more respect for their own games

kotor 2 may have been incomplete but even then it was a million times better then kotor 1 plus the restoration project mod fixes it a lot and makes it better I just hope there a option to stab that cowardly traitor down heck make it a dark side option …. die ravan and take your ravanites with you
55 Rydia Mist [Marauder] 55 Aura Mist [Socerer]
Only a fool deals in absolutes

Delekahn
01.17.2012 , 04:26 AM | #18
Spoiler

Koronii
01.17.2012 , 04:48 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by AuraJurai View Post
yes because writing a series of trashy novels make a you a Superb writer to be honest novels should NEVER be canon even soft canon the authors often have no idea what the heck they are writing about just their delusional fantasy half this credited “super” novel writers haven't even played the game as far as I’m concerned if it it didn't happen in game it NEVER happened for bioware to skrew over their own game series by adding outside sources for what happened after kotor 2 is just meh they should have more respect for their own games

kotor 2 may have been incomplete but even then it was a million times better then kotor 1 plus the restoration project mod fixes it a lot and makes it better I just hope there a option to stab that cowardly traitor down heck make it a dark side option …. die ravan and take your ravanites with you
You might want to calm down, it is only a video game.

EngineerDavid
01.17.2012 , 05:09 AM | #20
Kotor I was WAY better storyline then Kotor II !!!

Yes maybe the gameplay was better in Kotor II(should be, it's a sequel so they have to improve), but the story with the entire Kreia-stuff... Not really...

It's only after reading the novel Revan that I understood who The Exile was, in the game it just seems so pointless sometimes, with al those boring discussions with Kreia...

If it were me, I would have shoved the ***** out of the airlock of the Pegasus, it was so obvious she was going to betray The Exile by killing the Order. Seems so pointless too, you spend an entire game saving 3 Jedi Masters, then suddenly they get killed...

I just didn't have the feeling of really living the story, and I played the story entirely(every plot, quest and conversation was made, I also played the game multiple times)

I'm sorry but IMO Kotor I > Kotor II