Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same account Cross server mail

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Same account Cross server mail

DKVantas
04.14.2012 , 10:22 AM | #1
I get the fact we can not do server transfers, but in game with out legacy I am able to send mail to other faction via mail on the same server. I would love to send mail same account cross server. Will this ever happen or is there any trick to get that to work?

Thanks

Shingara
04.14.2012 , 10:24 AM | #2
only one mmo i knew of could do anything cross server and that was swg. i have seen no mmo do it since and i think technically its impossible for them so i wouldnt get my fingers crossed.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

DKVantas
04.14.2012 , 10:52 AM | #3
ok thanks for the info. Have a great day

Cerion
04.14.2012 , 10:55 AM | #4
Not to mention this is a godsend tool for goldfarmers and RMT folks.
Good will always triumph because Evil is lazy.

RavenOfTheDawn
10.22.2012 , 10:46 AM | #5
I do realize the hazards of cross-server account mailing, but without allowing transfers, this is the only way for people to get items from characters that have been trapped on another server for months. For example, my maxed artificer has been trapped on another server since March because it took BW until the summer to implement server merges, though they were needed in March... So, a lot of people simply changed servers and abandoned their first toons. This is still Bioware's fault and they should allow either cross-server mailing or transfers (paid or free) to rectify this.

Urael
10.22.2012 , 10:47 AM | #6
You know this thread is going to the sugestion forum right (where it should have been posted to in the first place)?

bravotwentysev
10.22.2012 , 10:52 AM | #7
Horrible idea. Its a giant loop hole for credit and gear farmers to flood the GTN.
Jundra Nemaim Pestilence
2 account Subscriber To bad so sad F2P whinners

RavenOfTheDawn
10.22.2012 , 10:55 AM | #8
There are no credit farmers left. Have u seen the prices for credits for this game? It's like 30 bux for 1 mill. Outrageous prices bc no one is farming bc no1 is buying. Because BW is shooting itself in the foot by ignoring the mess they made 7 months ago and not properly cleaning it up. They take too long to act.
Gold farmers is a non-issue right now, Bioware has bigger fish to fry.

Tim-ONeil
10.22.2012 , 10:56 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
You know this thread is going to the sugestion forum right (where it should have been posted to in the first place)?

Where posts go to die.
Rhy Phin
Kl Nemonica
The Ren Legacy Server: Ebon Hawk US/EAST

MrSchmo
10.22.2012 , 11:46 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by bravotwentysev View Post
Horrible idea. Its a giant loop hole for credit and gear farmers to flood the GTN.
It's a bingo!
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.