Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ding ding! Ashara & me Round 3

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Ding ding! Ashara & me Round 3

Darth_Solrac
04.14.2012 , 09:49 AM | #1
Ashara: Ummm master. I again naggingly question why you're a Sith. Why am I here? Why is teh Empire so eviiiiiil? It's all YOUR fault!

Me: You chose to come along with me. Not all Sith are the same.

Ashara: I don't understand!!!

Me: I can help with that.

Ashara: I'm mad at you again! All your gifts suck!

Why can't I shock or Force Choke a *****? I really hope Xalek is more respectful.....
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

lokdron
04.14.2012 , 03:21 PM | #2
Yeah xalek is a lot more respectful he is so respectful he considers you a mother/farther. When his affection is high and you send him on crew missions he says "don't make me go" D: Plus he is evil and he loves brevity.

Yeah when I found out ashara cannot fall to the dark side I wanted to throw her in the airlock or feed her to khem or shock her until she falls.

donuttyjedi
04.15.2012 , 01:58 AM | #3
I wish you could put zash in her body

DarthWannaBe
04.15.2012 , 02:37 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by donuttyjedi View Post
Now that would be worth adding as an optional story arc.

akdonkey
04.15.2012 , 03:33 AM | #5
I said the same thing!

Darth_Solrac
04.15.2012 , 10:09 AM | #6
^^Approved.^^
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

Karkais
04.15.2012 , 04:05 PM | #7
Zash would be much more likely to force-choke you in your sleep. I mean, she already tried it once, did you suddenly do something beneficial to her so she forgives?
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

Clonedzero
04.16.2012 , 04:57 PM | #8
yeah, the character having questions about the irrational and violent nature of the sith doesnt make any sense at all

she's there to ask you questions about the sith and for you to answer those questions to show what you as a person think of the sith. its a common writing tool having someone explain something to another character to explain it to the viewer.

personally i find her discussions to be the most interesting in the game. as you have the ability to discuss sith philosophy and your own views and opinions on the sith and its code.

if you don't like her becauses he's not as cartoonishly irrationally evil as you want her to be, well i guess writing something more complex than "mwhaha im evil mwhaha lets kick puppies mwhahaha" is wasted on you.

Guildrum
04.16.2012 , 05:01 PM | #9
Quote:
if you don't like her becauses he's not as cartoonishly irrationally evil as you want her to be, well i guess writing something more complex than "mwhaha im evil mwhaha lets kick puppies mwhahaha" is wasted on you.
Then why would a person who doesn't like it when you say "mwhaha im evil mwhaha lets kick puppies mwahaha", still follow you around and just ask you constant questions about you kicking puppies exactly? Silly writing >.>

Clonedzero
04.16.2012 , 05:10 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
Then why would a person who doesn't like it when you say "mwhaha im evil mwhaha lets kick puppies mwahaha", still follow you around and just ask you constant questions about you kicking puppies exactly? Silly writing >.>
darkside sith is already silly writing as half the darkside options make absolutely no logical sense at all.

"hey bill, we have this situation, obviously the lightside choice is working with him as an ally and befriending them. gaining powerful allies and being smart"

"oh, so whats the darkside choice?"

"uh, you kill him with lightning?"

"why?"

"i dunno evil sith stuff"

"whatever, ship it"