Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

are you enjoying guardian pvp?

Keypek
03.26.2013 , 03:15 PM | #41
I love how some of you are arguing with posts that were made a year ago. Nice necro though.
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands
FREE play time and loot by clicking>>

Tarurelm
04.08.2013 , 09:43 AM | #42
Hell yes I'm lovin it! I might now ALWAYS be top DPS, but I have lots and lots of fun with my Vig Guardian. For many reasons: I love my taunts, I know how the other classes play, what the big hitters are and the rotation to build up the big hitters, so I pop either a single target taunt or an AOE taunt their way to drop their damage down. I especially love doing to the smashers since they get in my face a lot my big defensive ability helps protect when I get a sticky from a merc, or see a sniper channel, etc... I love the leap to MS with unremitting, although people mess up and find a healer then leap>master strike then when most people will stun you right before ur 3strike hits and mess it up, so I saber throw>leap>PB>OS>force push>leap>MS>freezing force>blade storm sunder etc etc... Overall I LOVE to PVP as my Vig guard and I have loads of fun whether I'm guarding my healer and destroying someone Tryin to take him out, holding someone down to get pounded with force stasis or leap push leap killing people! If you know your class and everyone else's class, you can always have fun!!!!
@ The Harbinger The Relm Legacy
-DPS- Vig Guard/ Veng Jug Täru/Ciare-
-Heals- Sage/Sorc- Va'shh/ Nihk-

pianomanhooper
04.08.2013 , 11:58 AM | #43
I love it... a good vig guardian will wreck havoc.... leap to an HEALER dps him down... g leap to the farthest friendly bc now ur a marked target take a moment recompose leap back into the fray pop aoe taunt ..awe.. dps down another gy... if get into trouble... pop soresu from combat focus enure pvp med pack and focused def....

and If I really need to saber ard.. and im back to normal..

pvp vig if played correct very very very good
Prepare plans by consultation, And make war by wise guidance.

Jedi Master(gaurdian) Kensei Bindo Valor 82>>>> GIradda The Hutt