Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting Relics

urbaindepuce
04.14.2012 , 05:48 AM | #1
Hey,

I did read that with artifice you will be able to craft relics. Either I am blind or the crew skills trainer does not teach me how to craft them. Do I have to get the schematics for them elsewhere?
Also there is this thread here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=91505
He is talking about relics but it seems there is something special about creating these. I am a bit confused now. Does artifice grant you the skill to craft relics or not? Are these matrix cubes the only relics in the game or just a special kind of them?

Thanks for your help.

oOFrozenOo
04.14.2012 , 06:11 AM | #2
I think you could be able learn schematics from the relics or whatever items it is when there is a higlighted greeny thing with % that saying how many % you could possibly learn schematic from that particular items.

urbaindepuce
04.14.2012 , 06:58 AM | #3
Ahoi,

you mean by reverse engineering them? I already reverse engineer items to learn their schematics, but I did not get any relics by now for reverse engineering them. So is there any other way to get schematics for them other than RE these items? I have a level 30 juggernaut, but never got one.

Cheers

Eternalnight
04.14.2012 , 07:11 AM | #4
Oh my gods. Just look at the artifice trainer and choose "view all" and look at what it teaches at level 400

Quote: Originally Posted by urbaindepuce View Post
you mean by reverse engineering them?
NO!

I don't think you'll get any that way.

Tickdoff-Tank
04.14.2012 , 09:11 AM | #5
Are the Artifice Relics still BoP? Or is it now possible for Artifice to craft and sell Rakata Relics on the GTN?

Eternalnight
04.14.2012 , 11:21 AM | #6
Rakata relics crafted with artifice are still bind on pickup. They are the perk of this crewskill, a thing you can only craft to yourself.

And they are schematics trained by the artifice trainer.

urbaindepuce
04.14.2012 , 02:38 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Eternalnight View Post
Oh my gods. Just look at the artifice trainer and choose "view all" and look at what it teaches at level 400

NO!

I don't think you'll get any that way.
The trainer has 5 relics available at level 400. It must be another way to get schematics, either by disassembling relics or finding them somewhere (maybe on crew missions).