Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Setting Monthly Payment Method

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Setting Monthly Payment Method

Vonlindner
12.17.2011 , 06:39 AM | #1
Where do I go to set up my monthly payment methid?

It doesn't seem to be anywhere within my swtor account, not on the game launch pad, and not in my origins account. Can we even set it up yet or do we have to wait until December 20?

Thanks in advance
"My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter..."

Amarinth
12.17.2011 , 06:43 AM | #2
It should be right there on your main account page (when you click the My Account button at the top of this page). There is a list of 4 or 5 steps you need to go through to get fully ready for playing post-launch.

However the option to click it may only light up after you've succesfully added the retail game key to your account, since you can't subscribe until you've added a retail key. This key should arrive in your game box on a slip of paper, or by email if you ordered a digital copy.
We all have our heroes. And when we watch them fall, we die inside...

Vonlindner
12.17.2011 , 06:53 AM | #3
Oh, is that it. Well, when I redeeming the product registration code, it says I already entered it, but this option doesn't light up. Kinda weird isn't it.

Is this code the serial number with letters and numers that we get from origin?
"My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter..."

Vonlindner
12.17.2011 , 06:54 AM | #4
Oh, weird, it worked this morning, I tried doing it since the 13th and it didn;t work... Thanks for the help