Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Light sided Sith

OldVengeance
04.14.2012 , 04:59 PM | #21
It's not that hard to play a dark or a light character with a lot of nuance. My Sith Warrior was nice enough to some people that he ended up getting thousands of Lightside points. But he's still Dark III.

Mechavomit
04.14.2012 , 05:51 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ohamsie View Post
I thought it would be difficult to be a light sided Imperial and vice versa. Wouldn't all your companions despise you? I'd imagine they would disapprove of just about all of your dialog choices.
Actually no. The companions aren't automatically evil just because they hang put with a Sith. They each have their own views on things.
Vette is very LS to begin with. She disapproves of almost (not every) all DS choices.
Quinn drops affection everytime you say something in the lines of "I'm a Sith and I can do whatever I want!", so he's pro-empire, but then again he once lost 40 affection because I decided to kill a bunch of republic soldiers.
LS Jaesa is pretty obvious, so is the DS Jaesa.
Broonmark is the one that seems to be all DS. He doesn't like mercy.

Ohamsie
04.14.2012 , 06:48 PM | #23
I'm glad to hear that, I've only played as a jedi knight so far. I was thinking for my next character I'd play an Imperial, but I'm not sure if I could bring myself to go too evil haha.

DarthAcerbus
04.14.2012 , 06:58 PM | #24
Light side Warrior and Dark side Inquisitor have some of the most hilarious dialogue options outside of Smuggler.

QCGunslinger
04.14.2012 , 07:09 PM | #25
Light sided sith makes me think about Solo's son, Jacen. He turned to the dark side only to stop a vision of him killing his uncle, Luke. At first, he loved people too much, and love is a passion...
--Captain Zeriq--
-Proud owner and pilot of the Emerald Blood, Fastest draw around and Ladies' man-
"Trust me, I'm a sawbone'!"

MouseNoFour
04.14.2012 , 09:04 PM | #26
Not sure how this thread got off topic. Originally it was about how empire players treat a light sided Sith - whom they all believe SHOULD be dark. "Go play republic if you want to be light" kind of thing. Also on the fact that the hate and abuse you get from the players themselves, fits right into a light sided Sith's story.

Captain_Zone
04.14.2012 , 09:10 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by MouseNoFour View Post
Not sure how this thread got off topic. Originally it was about how empire players treat a light sided Sith - whom they all believe SHOULD be dark. "Go play republic if you want to be light" kind of thing. Also on the fact that the hate and abuse you get from the players themselves, fits right into a light sided Sith's story.
During my SW playthrough, most of my LS choices were seen as good tactics by other Sith Lords and Imperial military commanders. They saw the benefits of interrogating prisoners instead of killing them, or trading them for Imperial POWs. Even Baras praised my resourcefulness and saw the logic in my decisions. Of course, he just thought I was being extremely devious, since that's how his mind works.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Lu_Bei
04.14.2012 , 09:59 PM | #28
I didn't reveal that I was a light-sider until I became a Darth.
Squadron 238 ~

AbsolutGrndZero
04.15.2012 , 12:51 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Charell View Post
i love the light side SW story. if you go dark you just feel like a tool where as the light sided one makes his own choices. but yes, other players hate me when i win the roll. i got spam mail for not killing the captain in black talon
I don't get that... it's like people think you are giving THEM light or dark points. I once had a guy say "OH let's all do dark ok? I don't want any light side points" and I was like What?? and I explained it and he was like "REALLY> Oh that's good then ok make whatever decision you want then!"
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Mechavomit
04.15.2012 , 03:34 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by MouseNoFour View Post
Originally it was about how empire players treat a light sided Sith - whom they all believe SHOULD be dark. "Go play republic if you want to be light" kind of thing. Also on the fact that the hate and abuse you get from the players themselves, fits right into a light sided Sith's story.
Sorry, what?
I played LS all through out the story on both of my Sith. No one gives a damn about your alignment as long as you can press buttons properly.
In fact, the majority of my guild is LS. How about that?