Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.2 healer builds

Ryanbeast
04.13.2012 , 10:11 PM | #1
With the 1.2 update, anyone have any good builds? I am mostly a PVP player

anyone work out a good burst rotation?

anyone have any other rotations they are using?

Hamrtime
04.13.2012 , 10:44 PM | #2
There is no healer build for 1.2 if you're a sorc. Our class got fkd in the but 3 times harder than any other class. I would explain it but I'm sure this thread will get locked/delteated before anyone could read it.
Hammertime
Axis of Blood

Krazis
04.14.2012 , 07:12 AM | #3
I have not had too many problems healing less than 50, ill post a healer build tomorrow, you have to adjust your play style

Mustaine
04.14.2012 , 08:09 AM | #4
Will be adjusting playstyle to Charr Necromancer.

Natarii
04.14.2012 , 08:56 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Krazis View Post
I have not had too many problems healing less than 50, ill post a healer build tomorrow, you have to adjust your play style
I agree with this. I've been healing almost since launch (respec'd heals a week after hitting 50) and it was stupid easy - we had a nearly infinite force pool and could basically spam 3 abilities only using reviv and dark infus in certain situations and never using dark heal. We now have to triage our heals better - dark heal is actually useful, and dark infus is now used more judiciously. Consumption is also used less frequently - before I would basically consume after every innervate, never dropping below 90% force. Now I reserve consumption for when I can afford to toss myself a resurg or put a reviv at my feet. I'm no longer an infinite-force fount of never-ending healing, and that's ok.

This change forces out bad players, and makes good players less bored, IMO. I say good riddence to the Flavor-of-the-Month players - maybe now I won't have to compete against half the ops group for loot!
Dark Lord of Altaholics Anonymous
Sword of Ajunta Pall - Sith Empire

Niko_Motsin
04.14.2012 , 09:32 AM | #6
Healing sure is more difficult, but not broken. Just have to change up the usual rotation. I was healing well all day yesterday. Not as good as I used to be able to but not bad enough to the point I would consider "broken".

I'd be interested in seeing the 1.2 Builds as well.
"War, War never changes"

scottdfan
04.14.2012 , 09:51 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Natarii View Post
I agree with this. I've been healing almost since launch (respec'd heals a week after hitting 50) and it was stupid easy - we had a nearly infinite force pool and could basically spam 3 abilities only using reviv and dark infus in certain situations and never using dark heal. We now have to triage our heals better - dark heal is actually useful, and dark infus is now used more judiciously. Consumption is also used less frequently - before I would basically consume after every innervate, never dropping below 90% force. Now I reserve consumption for when I can afford to toss myself a resurg or put a reviv at my feet. I'm no longer an infinite-force fount of never-ending healing, and that's ok.

This change forces out bad players, and makes good players less bored, IMO. I say good riddence to the Flavor-of-the-Month players - maybe now I won't have to compete against half the ops group for loot!
Less bored?

Playing sorc healer is now like watching paint dry.

Thentamakur
04.14.2012 , 12:23 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by scottdfan View Post
Less bored?

Playing sorc healer is now like watching paint dry.

It was like that before.

Anyway to the point of the thread.

Very little changed from the old main healing spec.
31/7/3

we basically lost the two of the three free points we had as they have to go into Dark resilience.

As far as healing goes we have a cookie cutter spec with almost no lee way.

enjoy
For the pains we endure now so shall we lessen for those that come after. Into the forgotten night we go head held high in defiance of obscurity. such is the life of a beta tester, and aren't we sadistic enough to enjoy it lol.
Quoted by Well me

Ryanbeast
04.14.2012 , 01:52 PM | #9
i was thinking something like this

thoughts?

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201GhMRMdMzZfobrzRr.1

Krazis
04.14.2012 , 06:16 PM | #10
This would be my level 50 pvp healing build, pick up the bonus will power from madness, and the buffs to static barrier and force reduction cost from lightning.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201GGMRrdodGzZf00MZ0M.1[/URL]

A lot of people are complaining about force regen and what not at 50 so I included the boosts to consumption and then its pretty standard healing abilities up the corruption tree. If I hd to make some changes in favour of damage and CC (not advised, I believe its better to main up one tree). I would go up to invenerate then then put the rest in lighting.

I looked at your build, I owuld get the will power bonus from madness, I would not obther with lighting spire or suppresion, unless you are playing with people who know what they are doing, some *** will just end it prematurly, Otherwise its pretty good for a hybrid build.

maybe something like this, have not played dps really so not too sure:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201GRMRMdZscbMdRrZ0M.1[/URL]