Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

As a healer....

Darthbluginal
04.13.2012 , 08:57 PM | #1
Healing is just not fun in this game anymore, it used to feel fun and exciting. Now it feels like a game of catch up.

There was no fun/emergency CD's to blow to start with and with Damage scaling alot more then healing it is just not fun as a healer. This game seems to be designed around the fun value of a DPS (from my perspective ofcourse)

People argue that healers have to work together as a team with tanks to gaurd them to be of value because it is a team game. These are the same people that claim healers are too hard too kill 1v1, guess what its a team game, healers should be focused, now they dont have to be, without a gaurd any decent DPS can take one out easily.

I read a fantastic line that really summarized everything. If 2 dps decide someone needs to die, they die, no stopping it.

I've said this many times before, it is easy as a healer to point out the bad DPS, and those are def the ones who complain about healers. Every good dps player I have ever played with in this game, has agreed that healers are fairly easy to kill in most situations.

but this is just me venting into the abyss some more.

Roast-Beast
04.13.2012 , 09:04 PM | #2
and as the first healer on my server in war hero gear 90 valor... i agree and am not longer playing my main, because premades with 4 dps and pug heals beats premade heals noob dps
Theboss
BADCOMPANY
Quote: Originally Posted by Richoshist View Post
Cuz they don't want all the SWTOR chicks sending them their underwear in the mail. Duh.

momokan
04.13.2012 , 09:20 PM | #3
i think nerfed healing would have been absolutely fine if everyone wasn't suddenly doing a billion damage.

oh well.