Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Promotion now expanded

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Legacy Promotion now expanded
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nindoriel
04.14.2012 , 01:30 AM | #521
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
It seems you were only half right...

apparantly its the people with lvl 50 toons that are complaining that we who dont have lvl 50's dont "deserve" this...
because their playstyle is superiour to ours and hence they are more loyal (yeah, dont ask me how that works)

Anyway, thank you bioware. I appreciate the gesture (didnt really care about the 30 days, just wanted an apology, and ill take this as one).

Ill hang on to my sig for a little while longer tho... as a reminder.
Well, no actually there was a huge outcry from players who claimed to have been subscribed since day one and had not reached level 50. Those players said, they didn't have enough time, so they felt offended, that Bioware didn't see them as "valued customers".

Now it's technically still possible, that someone signed up since day one and still didn't have enough time to get to legacy level 6. I don't know how many people, but I guess there will still be people who feel cheated.

MrEllis
04.14.2012 , 01:31 AM | #522
Thank you.

DarthSpuds
04.14.2012 , 01:35 AM | #523
Quote: Originally Posted by Maxiim View Post
Guess what. BioWare didn't have to do ANYTHING at all. They didn't have to give ANYONE free game time, or a free pet.

Starting to sound like "another game" all over again. Gimme gimme gimme.

Entitled.

P.S. Thank you BioWare. Not many companies would give a gift like that, for such a small reason as to why.
You are still missing the point, either because you are simply not smart enough to grasp it, or because you are a fanboy.

I'll leave it up to you and others to decide which.

The ONLY thing I think I am entitled to from Bioware is equal respect because I pay an equal amount.

The free 30 days is noting to me, in fact, please Bioware, give it to somebody else, I don't need it.

All The Best

Nindoriel
04.14.2012 , 01:35 AM | #524
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalfear View Post
I cancelled and this wouldnt even get me to consider resubing and I already meet the new standards!

Its a shame after all those posts and after people put themselves out there to be openly attacked and insulted with out moderation yesterday on this very forum

Bioware still didnt get the main issue

it was all for not

*shakes head and wanders off quite sad over state of humanity*

Oh Jesus.
Could there be more drama?

You're talking about the "state of humanity"? This is a game. This is a business trying to earn enough money so they can continue to do what they do. Making games.

If you're so concerned about the "state of humanity" why don't you go start somewhere it really matters.

unadamlarn
04.14.2012 , 01:36 AM | #525
Wow man this is just beyond awesome!

cs_Kimmo
04.14.2012 , 01:36 AM | #526
This is some good PR after (/shiver) ME3's ending. Thanks for the free two months

Xaeonis
04.14.2012 , 01:40 AM | #527
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
You are still missing the point, either because you are simply not smart enough to grasp it, or because you are a fanboy.

I'll leave it up to you and others to decide which.

The ONLY thing I think I am entitled to from Bioware is equal respect because I pay an equal amount.

The free 30 days is noting to me, in fact, please Bioware, give it to somebody else, I don't need it.

All The Best

Account cancelled 13/04/12
Apparently I wasn't a valued customer.
So now I'm not.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLd

Man, you must be getting your jimmies RUSTLED. For no other reason but a nameless faceless figure told you that you werent important enough to them. Looks like you arent daddies favorite anymore

Please. Grow up kid.

Zilkin
04.14.2012 , 01:44 AM | #528
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_Kimmo View Post
This is some good PR after (/shiver) ME3's ending. Thanks for the free two months
You aren't getting 2 months. 30 days max for EITHER having a lvl 50 or legacy level 6.

CygnusMX
04.14.2012 , 01:44 AM | #529
Quote: Originally Posted by Xaeonis View Post

Seems like people like you and your gf are complaining about pencil toppers now. Tell ya what - get to level 50, see how mind numbingly boring it is running the same dailies/HMs/OPs for gear, run out of things to do THEN tell me that the free month given to people isnt a nice gesture.

Oh, and before I forget, so you dont go grabbing your underwear and squealing - ONCE AGAIN - I am happy that more people get the free month. Doesnt mean everyone and their dog (MYSELF INCLUDED) DESERVES it.
Before you start grabbing at my underwear trying to make me squeal you might want to untie the knots in your panties.
I tell you what If If your so bored at level 50 ,roll a new class,experiment, help others.
or just sit at end game with your panties in a knot whineing about how bored you are and weild your pencil like a light saber at everyone who is a bit disgruntled how this free play was implimented.

Oh and niether of us use pencils most documents can be typed and printed up on a pc.

thatPERSON
04.14.2012 , 01:45 AM | #530
it is really nice to see a company listen and respond to the fan base. kudos to you bioware!