Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Promotion now expanded

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Legacy Promotion now expanded
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jebei
04.13.2012 , 05:44 PM | #151
Thank you Bioware for restoring my faith. It would have frustrated me more than it should to have been left out considering I have the following:

Sarake - 48 Operative (Biochem 400 /Bioananalysis 400 /Diplomacy 355 )
Henna - 34 Mercenary (Cybertech 400 / Scavaging 334/ Underworld Trading 289 )
Shri'bryn - 48 Sith Assassin (Synthweaving 400 / Archeology 400 /Underworld Trading 362)
Jebei - 33 Sniper (Armormech 400 / Scavaging 362 / Underworld Trading 306)
Holde - 42 Sith Juggernaut (Archeology 293/ Bioanalysis 295 / Slicing 400 )
Lemhi - 33 Sorceror (Artifice 400 / Archeology 327 / Treasure hunting 309 )
Saelle - 44 Powertech (Armstech 400 / Scavaging 400 / Investigation 360 )
Maella - 21 Maurader (112 Archeology / 221 Scavaging / 27 Slicing)

Total Levels - 303
LEGACY Level - 25
All Professions at max

I've put more time into this game than I care to admit and it would been really frustrating to not qualify. I do feel for the people who've played since launch and are still under the new cap but at least you've given them a week to get there.

Props to Bioware for the response.

MrHibGib
04.13.2012 , 05:44 PM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by craigssixty View Post
Sorry, was kind of in a rush. Now I can make sure my grammer is perfect. Because everything must be perfect for you as I said before, and you have just helped to prove my point. Again though, if you really hate this game so much, why sit on the fourms? Cancel your sub and go do whatever it is spoiled children do. And with that, I'm going to log back in and have a good time playing.
Much as, it seems, no one is allowed to have an opinion that is contrary to your own. It must be nice being the center of the universe. Are you filled with nougat?

Angror
04.13.2012 , 05:44 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by Kazumii View Post
So...

People have until the 22nd to get lv 50 or legacy 6?
Does the extended time also include resubs or is that ONLY for the leveling up part?
Basically, did you still have to have an active sub at the 12th for the gametime?

As for the Tauntaun, do you have until the 21th to have an active sub? Or is that also until the 12th? The flyer says "12th or 21th" which could mean both and everyone says different things.

I am wondering because I had some sub problems which unfortunatly caused me to be unsubbed the 12th of April but resubbed at the 13th... basically wondering if I still get to join the fun... >.>
(all other criterias are met)
I would think you will be ok since they extended the promotion until the 24th of this month. Give it a couple mins and maybe SR will reply with a more definate answer.
Im part of Generation X the generation that was supose to wreck it all. Sure glad thats where i am instead of Generation Y - as in Why cant i just have that without doing anything for it.

Balardobirdo
04.13.2012 , 05:45 PM | #154
Nice one. I'll go back to playing now in peace.

Acerbusvenator
04.13.2012 , 05:45 PM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by Kazumii View Post
So...

People have until the 22nd to get lv 50 or legacy 6?
Does the extended time also include resubs or is that ONLY for the leveling up part?
Basically, did you still have to have an active sub at the 12th for the gametime?

As for the Tauntaun, do you have until the 21th to have an active sub? Or is that also until the 12th? The flyer says "12th or 21th" which could mean both and everyone says different things.

I am wondering because I had some sub problems which unfortunatly caused me to be unsubbed the 12th of April but resubbed at the 13th... basically wondering if I still get to join the fun... >.>
(all other criterias are met)
as far as I know, yeah.
as long as you got active sub. on the 22nd.

Jakekgfn
04.13.2012 , 05:45 PM | #156
/Slow Clap.... Bravo Bioware.... way to step up and listen to your community
"We're here for the Crites..."

joeypesci
04.13.2012 , 05:45 PM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by Redstormg View Post
The gesture is good and should be applauded.However,whilst some may get there ,a lot won't due to RL and other time restraints,inc me.I seek no favours but as I've been in from the start,payed the extra for an upgraded game,taken it slowly to get the full effect rather than take the rush glory hunter path,I feel a bit deflated.I've done the 7 year bit in WoW where the top end was catered for and sod the rest.I'd be happy if the Dr gives me an explanation why I should lose out.In context I'm 50 and still play games for fun and have played a few in my day.Therefore us Zimmer users need a bit more time to achieve the reward
Fair points. I qualified as have a 50 anyway, but even I ranted that it's not fair on the people in from the start that took it slow.

What they are offering now is A LOT better, but still not perfect for people like you (that's not a pop, that's me agreeing). They always marketed it as a casual game but don't appear to be rewarding the loyal, casual gamers who've been in it from the start.

However, the offer is still A LOT better than it was before.

Qaoz
04.13.2012 , 05:46 PM | #158
Sucks if you haven't unlocked your Legacy yet. I'm not slow, I'm just indecisive. And I had to jump servers a couple of times.

Might be faster to just spacebar to 50...

Still, thanks for showing appreciation to more "old timers."
If only I'd hit spacebar more often...

Nightspirit
04.13.2012 , 05:47 PM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by LeonBraun View Post
Good thing you still have time for this promo =)
WOOT!!! A week and a bit to level up my new level 12 toon I rerolled on Swiftsure. No problem.

Can I add up all the levels on the toons I have on now dead servers to qualify for this?
"Where all think alike, no one thinks very much." Walter Lippman

"Gentlemen! You can't fight in here. This is the war room!" Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Lxhetagyrum
04.13.2012 , 05:48 PM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by Qaoz View Post
Sucks if you haven't unlocked your Legacy yet. I'm not slow, I'm just indecisive. And I had to jump servers a couple of times.

Might be faster to just spacebar to 50...

Still, thanks for showing appreciation to more "old timers."
"Apathy is death."