Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Promotion now expanded

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Legacy Promotion now expanded
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jediluck
04.13.2012 , 05:29 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Atroxodisse View Post
How do you calculate the legacy level or do I have to get in game to figure out my legacy level?
You will have to be in game to check your legacy level. Just mouse over the legacy experience bar to tell what level it is at. If you are level 50 or Legacy level 6, then you will be getting the 30 days.

TrooperCam
04.13.2012 , 05:29 PM | #102
So does that mean Oceanic server transfers will be happening by the 22nd? I and many others would like to get our Legacy on.
Somewhere in Dalborra.

quaich
04.13.2012 , 05:30 PM | #103
Good to hear!

My lvl 48, 38, 33, 29 and 19 characters were feeling left out.

zerosaint
04.13.2012 , 05:30 PM | #104
meh. /10char

thefifthdoctor
04.13.2012 , 05:30 PM | #105
I posted this in a now locked thread as I hadn't seen this discussion, so here's my tuppence worth...

Just saw the latest on the 30 day thing & felt I'd chuck in a comment.

I don't have a lvl 50, in fact my highest toon is only lvl 20 - I've been trying out all the different classes etc since go live & play the game recreationally, not religiously.

As a result, I get no reward, despite being a loyal customer since December.
I have RL responsibilities as I'm sure a large chunk of the player base do, so I play *maybe* an hour or two every day - or other day.

I'm not angry about it, why waste the effort - what's done is done.

But for my 2 cents, the veteran rewards system from SWG was a far better way to appease the masses. (maybe something for further down the line?)

The latest news about "legacy lvl 6" just strikes me as further kicking the casual players when they are down, and I completely understand their frustrations.

They should have taken the hit & given it to everyone.

tx_twixle
04.13.2012 , 05:31 PM | #106
Wow! I don't know how anyone could complain or not be pleased with this information. It's wonderful news! Thanks for appreciating your customers, you did the right thing

Syrellaris
04.13.2012 , 05:31 PM | #107
I take it, you will do a check on accounts that have legacy level 6 but where not active till like a few days ago right? I mean, there is no reason to give them 30 days at all
Syrel Je'Gal
▬▬▬▬▬
HandsofDarkness▬▬▬▬▬
"Capture By Design, Kill By Necessity."
The Hands of Darkness: the first SW:TOR EU based Sith RP Guild

Newsinz
04.13.2012 , 05:31 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by AshleyLarrieux View Post
meh, i am still cancelling, as final exam week is upon me and i certainly don't have the time to get multiple characters that high within a single week.

sorry bioware but it is completely offensive to me that in return for paying you guys a sub fee every month since release, i am expected to help subsidize you guys throwing free game time at hundreds of thousands of other players. nope just not gonna happen, so good bye.
Really!? Again proves what I said in the other thread.. You are obviously one of those people that just wont be happy no matter what they do. Its not their responsibility to give you a break because YOU are going to college and have finals.

You are also not the only person doing this. I know many people playing the game going to college and still managing to play.. and they score well. 2 of which are on Deans list every year.

Obviously you really just don't like the game and are trying to find something to blame it on. Good luck on your finals though.

Meanerr
04.13.2012 , 05:31 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by MrHibGib View Post
Golly gee, thanks!

I'm sorry, but it's not me, it's you.

Later.
It is about you. Get over yourself and go play another game.
==========================================+
Good players carry their team. Bad players QQ on forums.
==========================================+

Reyze
04.13.2012 , 05:31 PM | #110
Ha ha nice just glad I have I think a level 20 legacy so well qualify for it =P