Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Healing

AmbientRaven
12.17.2011 , 05:46 AM | #1
So from people's experiences so far, how does healing affect PvP and what are the best/worst healers for each faction?

Boaventura
12.17.2011 , 06:02 AM | #2
Healing now is awful because the raid frames are buggy and it's hard to click every ally. Just like in beta.

Roffejaw
12.17.2011 , 06:12 AM | #3
In my experience, yes the way healing is done itself could really improve. But looking at the rest of the game and how they have picked up and learned from great things from other mmo's and combined that really really well, I have confidence the healing will become smoother. Don't worry, its OK.

The healing in pvp is not as valuable as in wow for example if you have any idea how that was. You could basicly heal for way too much imo and keep people up for ages and create a stalemate in some patches where healing was rediculous.. So far healing seems to play a perfect role imo. Not too strong, not too weak.

Hope this helped a bit.

Aega
12.17.2011 , 07:03 AM | #4
In my experience, healing sucks. Your weak and your heals get interrupted 9 ways to Sunday. Melee eats your sack lunch.

Most people who says healing "seems about right!" are the ones swinging those lightsabers around and busting heads with ease.

Brules
12.17.2011 , 07:10 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Boaventura View Post
Healing now is awful because the raid frames are buggy and it's hard to click every ally. Just like in beta.
This right here is the biggest issue with healing at the moment. Until this is fixed everything else is speculation.

ScoobieWanDoobie
12.17.2011 , 07:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Aega View Post
In my experience, healing sucks. Your weak and your heals get interrupted 9 ways to Sunday. Melee eats your sack lunch.

Most people who says healing "seems about right!" are the ones swinging those lightsabers around and busting heads with ease.
I really agree with this.

Purezombie
12.17.2011 , 07:11 AM | #7
Healing is indeed awful.

Even for buggy raid frames, it simple cant keep up. But again I'm only lvl 27 so far. Maybe it balance out at 50.

Projectstfu
12.17.2011 , 07:11 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Aega View Post

Basically this. I feel like a PvE god and a PvP failure as a healer right now. My cast times and nonstop being trained and interupted trying to get any kind of heal off.

Cameirus
12.17.2011 , 07:15 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AmbientRaven View Post
So from people's experiences so far, how does healing affect PvP and what are the best/worst healers for each faction?
healing is pointless as the raid frames dont show anyting like accurate health (someone can be on 5% and the frames show 100%) and there are no mouseover macros to make nameplate healing easier.

Also, heals are really small compared to dmg, stupidly so, you cant even out heal 1 dps on you, so you may aswell just go dps.

lebenharvest
12.17.2011 , 07:33 AM | #10
In my experience. Inq Sorc.

Worthless / No point in healing.

other classes out heal us without even trying.

I am mainly a healer. If I can not have a viable healing spec in pvp. I simply Do not want to play that game.

It is ridiculous how they have nerfed pvp healing.

I am a Good player and healer. Yet from what Bioware has done. I can't even outheal and average dps's damage. ***....

What point is it to heal if you cant OUT-HEAL THE DAMAGE. WHY NOT NERF FORCE POWER NOT HEALS....
Squadron 11-11-11