Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS for meter users?

Swarna
04.14.2012 , 12:16 AM | #11
Whoa, I must be doing something amazing! I pulled 1690~ DPS with Rage in a 15 minute duration (didn't SS it). Switched to Anni and pulled 1900+.

Self buff only. No activatable relics (matrix cube and lightning pillar lol not the best). Fully Rakata heavily modded except for BM accessories. Far from optimal IMO. I could probably squeeze a lil' more juice if I switched a bunch of stuff around. Will post later.

pic

Edit: Someone told me the 2 dummies are different (one for PVP, one for PVE). Dunno which one's which. Pulling 1700+ on the MK-5 target. >.>
Edit 2: Double fail...turns out the first target I was hitting was a level 10...
Edit 3: Triple fail...pulling only 1600+ on the OPERATION dummy
Swarna/Pong-ping
Marauder/Sniper
Jung Ma

NotSevv
04.14.2012 , 02:24 AM | #12
Anyone with actual Ops logs looking to compare!
Viral (Corellian Run)
It burns when I PvP (Prophecy of the Five) GM

VictorLototskyy
04.14.2012 , 02:28 AM | #13
Don't know which one at the fleet, but boss/pvp dummies at the ship are different and boss is more tough.

I guess pvp dummy count expertise.
Lotik, Tomb of Freedon Nadd

NotSevv
04.14.2012 , 09:29 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by VictorLototskyy View Post
Don't know which one at the fleet, but boss/pvp dummies at the ship are different and boss is more tough.

I guess pvp dummy count expertise.
Yes the boss' are much tougher 1407.52DPS in a 7 min fight as carnage mara.
Viral (Corellian Run)
It burns when I PvP (Prophecy of the Five) GM

Drakkisith
04.14.2012 , 11:58 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by NotSevv View Post
Yes the boss' are much tougher 1407.52DPS in a 7 min fight as carnage mara.
yeah boss dummy on the ship i'm averaging 1450 or little less over 5min fight as anni, haven't tested carnage yet.

Carbonated
04.15.2012 , 07:32 AM | #16
Well I only got to run my parser for the last fight of the raid today. Warlord Kephess story mode:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/521/kephess.jpg/

912.99 overall, a bit over 2400 peak. the fights have a bit of low points like a huge delay where the warlord dropped down and the bomb spawned. I think I can improve a fair bit by just improving time on things and getting used to the fight. edit(and improving force scream usage).

Carnage spec.
I used to be Part of the community But the aussie dollar is strong with this one.

awildcannon
04.15.2012 , 04:48 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Nmaharg View Post
Screens?
Screens for which part of that?

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...g?t=1334531613

^ Is the log for the kill. I'm looking for the MOX raid parser we had but I think my raid leader deleted or took it down or something. He isn't online atm so I can't ask him where it went to.

The Mox raid parser had me at 967 but this is saying 952, either way its close and I was still above the others.

This was in 8m normal
Funk.50.Marauder - Slevin.50.Operative
Aristoi.10/10 HM.The Fatman Server

VictorLototskyy
04.15.2012 , 06:56 PM | #18
Eterneti Vault NM: Soa
Karraga Palace NM: Bonetrasher, Sorno&Jarg, Foreman Crusher, Droid, Karraga
Lotik, Tomb of Freedon Nadd

CivicTiger
04.18.2012 , 11:13 AM | #19
I'm a Republic player but you guys are much more competitive.. so i'll post here with you lot lol

Sentinel (Carnage)
still need to upgrade from my champion belt and columi bracers.. and my tionese grade gloves but here is my parse.
1589 damage on the boss dummy
http://www.fryingtime.com/?filename=..._19_786132.txt

Ruark
04.19.2012 , 01:59 PM | #20
I think this posting I found in the operative forum from a BW employee is pretty interesting and should be reposted here.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...44#edit4039844
Quote: Originally Posted by APeckenpaugh View Post
I wanted to pop in and say two things:

First, I appreciate threads like this, and good job for putting it together.

Second, please be careful using training dummies for DPS tests and comparisons. As contrary to our intentions as it is, training dummies are not as of yet the fully reliable DPS testing resource we want them to be. This is because they cannot dodge or deflect attacks at the moment.

For Operatives, that fact doesn't have much of an impact. However, if you're going to look at Marauder and Sentinel DPS numbers and go "wow, we're nowhere near that," keep in mind that they gain a significant benefit from attacking a target that cannot defend due to their dual wield mechanic. Targets with a 0% defense chance will take significantly more offhand strikes from dual wielders than is typical.

On the subject of training dummy dodge and deflect, we have a fix for it that will show up in a weekly patch in the near future (don't know when off the top of my head). So, keep up the cool thread, but keep a level head about dual wielders on training dummies.

SO be mindful that the Ops dummy is not gonna give anything close to reality when it comes to actual boss fights. Your off-hand always hits the dummy.