Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CD's cant be read?

BilloBull
12.17.2011 , 05:33 AM | #1
hey i jsut bhought the game from a shop. i did it cause when i tried to download the game it takes forever i get up to 0.5MB/s and it takes to long, so i tohught i could go down to the store and buy the cd's so i can install it faster, but it seems like i cant read the cd's or something. do they even contain the game? fast reply please thanks

odinfett
12.17.2011 , 05:35 AM | #2
The game cant be bought from a store yet.

BilloBull
12.17.2011 , 05:37 AM | #3
ofc it can, i just bhought it -.-' the servers arnt open thats it.

odinfett
12.17.2011 , 05:38 AM | #4
Well you just got ripped off then because it won't be in stores till the 20th

GrandAdmrlThrawn
12.17.2011 , 05:46 AM | #5
Wasn't it released on the 15th in Europe? Or something like that? If that's the case and the OP is in Europe then he could go to the store and buy it. If I am wrong please flame me and call me stupid and post the correct info. Thanks.
Master Jedi
"Q: Which side of an Ewok has the most fur? A: The outside!" - Jacen Solo

BilloBull
12.17.2011 , 07:56 AM | #6
your totaly right, i live in sweden and i got an sms from the store ''game'' that they released the game 16th, and you can go home and install it to be ready to play at mid-night lauch, i dont know how it is outside europe, but in europe i have the game and, i did not get ripped of -.-' stupid noobs, dont have the right info ..

anyways, i am installing it through online now, so you dont have to reply to this thread anymore.

Ulvekaka
12.17.2011 , 08:13 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BilloBull View Post
hey i jsut bhought the game from a shop. i did it cause when i tried to download the game it takes forever i get up to 0.5MB/s and it takes to long, so i tohught i could go down to the store and buy the cd's so i can install it faster, but it seems like i cant read the cd's or something. do they even contain the game? fast reply please thanks
Save some time and install on another PC and use a Porteable HDD, Had same issue. Might be the DVD- Rom (Hitachi) that dosnt like the DVD or my OS.