Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Guide: Vanity Pets


Phlar's Avatar


Phlar
04.16.2012 , 12:04 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTyfor View Post
Where are the medical supplies east of the crash site in Mos Ila?
Nope should be West
=// Leader of \\=
E t e r n i t y
=// [EU|PVP] Legions of Lettow | PvE Focus | Eternity Site \\=

Phlar's Avatar


Phlar
04.16.2012 , 12:06 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by SnipeAlott View Post
those coords u posted for the rakghoul quest line don't make any sense :/

NVM, only the buff coords seemed off, the rest is spot on! thnx!
I wrote em down yesterday at 2 AM. Are they way off? else it is probably the Map Coords thingie that is off untill you move and updates accordingly.
=// Leader of \\=
E t e r n i t y
=// [EU|PVP] Legions of Lettow | PvE Focus | Eternity Site \\=

elanoreth's Avatar


elanoreth
04.16.2012 , 12:20 AM | #63
Informed: 1720, -3037 at Anchorhead Spaceport
Attacked: 1771, -3619 Escape Pod
Exposed: 2355, -3665 Medical Supply

Quest terminal: 1826, -3263 west of the taxi
Ela'n, Guildmaster

Ewok'alypse Now@The Red Eclipse

SnipeAlott's Avatar


SnipeAlott
04.16.2012 , 03:58 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Phlar View Post
I wrote em down yesterday at 2 AM. Are they way off? else it is probably the Map Coords thingie that is off untill you move and updates accordingly.
Only the first four were wrong, corrected in the post above mine. The wreckage coords were all spot on, great guide, keep it up!

Phlar's Avatar


Phlar
04.16.2012 , 05:20 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by SnipeAlott View Post
Only the first four were wrong, corrected in the post above mine. The wreckage coords were all spot on, great guide, keep it up!

Are you playing Republic or Empire as they have different coords to go to.

Rep = Anchorhead and Empire = Mos Ila.
Anyway I'm still in Mos Ila so will check em out tonight again.
=// Leader of \\=
E t e r n i t y
=// [EU|PVP] Legions of Lettow | PvE Focus | Eternity Site \\=

Phlar's Avatar


Phlar
04.16.2012 , 05:20 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by elanoreth View Post
Informed: 1720, -3037 at Anchorhead Spaceport
Attacked: 1771, -3619 Escape Pod
Exposed: 2355, -3665 Medical Supply

Quest terminal: 1826, -3263 west of the taxi
Thnx!
=// Leader of \\=
E t e r n i t y
=// [EU|PVP] Legions of Lettow | PvE Focus | Eternity Site \\=

DethNightslayer's Avatar


DethNightslayer
04.16.2012 , 05:22 AM | #67
Thanks an tagging.

displaynamee's Avatar


displaynamee
04.16.2012 , 05:38 AM | #68
sticky this please!
CE VIP▐≡█i█i█i█i█i█i█≡╣████████████████████████)

Hyfy's Avatar


Hyfy
04.16.2012 , 06:13 AM | #69
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but if no one has posted it yet I'll put a screenshot up of the Crimson Rakghoul. He's a nifty little bugger.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

Jenemi's Avatar


Jenemi
04.16.2012 , 08:39 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyfy View Post
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but if no one has posted it yet I'll put a screenshot up of the Crimson Rakghoul. He's a nifty little bugger.
I think someone posted a picture, but it's not in the first post yet. However, I don't believe anyone's put up a picture of the Pale Rakling yet.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)